Untitled

Just a filler chapter.

|-------------》《-------------|

Lauren's POV

"I'm hungry." Camila poke my cheeks making me turn my gaze from the movie to her. We've been laying and doing nothing for almost 2 hours now; waiting for our friends to arrive. Today, Cara, Ally, Dinah, Perry, and Mani are going to help us decorate our house for the baby shower tomorrow. I know, we can hire someone to do it for us but what can I do? They all wanted to help. Kylie even volunteered but I refuse to since Camila's still not comfortable with the idea of me and Kylie back as friends.

"Hi hungry, I'm Lauren." I decided to apply a joke that I red earlier. She furrowed her brows.

"Lauren, I'm serious."

"No you're not. You're hungry." I am trying my best not to laugh at her and it's taking all of me. She's starting to get piss at me right now. Jokes were suppose to be funny but come on, Camila's pissed look is such a blessing.

She sat up and glared at me. "Are you fucking kidding me?"

"No. I'm not fucking kidding me. I told you, I'm Lauren." she hit my arm hard. She crosses her arms and pouted while glaring at me in which I returned with a laugh. I sat up and reached for her hand but she yanked it away. "I'm just kidding Camz. What do you want to eat?" I tried hugging her but the looks that she's giving me prevent me from doing so.

"I'm not hungry anymore. But I want you to step out of this room."

"Camz I'm just kidd--"

"I.want.you.out.of.this.room.now!" she stresses each word with a hit and there's no other choice left for me other than to do what she wants me to do. I guess joking my 8 month pregnant wife is not a good idea. I quickly went after the door before I can stress her out even more. "Don't ever come back until I say so!" she threw a pillow towards my way and I closed the door before it can hit me. "Bitch!" I heard her yell. I can't stop myself from laughing at my situation. My wife kicked me out of our room because of a stupid joke. I know she's still hungry so I headed to our kitchen and phoned the pizza store nearest to us. While waiting for the pizza, I prepared a bowl of grapes, a glass of water, and tried making a flower out of a table napkin but failed miserably. It's not even close to a flower. It looks like...hell, I don't even know what it looks like!

The doorbell rings signaling that the pizza's here. I rush towards the door and cursed under my breath when my toe hit the edge of the sofa. I stopped and massaged it for a moment before continuing my way to the door. I opened it and my face smiled involuntarily. "Cara?"

"Miss me?" she handed me the boxes of pizza and she invited herself in.

I shook my head while smiling and closed the door. Cara's been closer to me than ever and she's always with us eversince someone gave Camila the pictures of me and Kylie. I still think it's Shawn but until now, I can't confirm it since he's missing for the past months. After our last encounter with him, which I NEVER expected, I hired a guard that would look after us but without Camila knowing it. I don't want to freak her out and so after making sure that we're safe, I cancelled the guarding thing but made sure that Camila's always near me. Granny offered us to go back to her home but I refused. Instead, I asked her if she can transfer me to our finance department so that I can still work but this time, at home. She agreed instantly, afterall, I graduated from a business school.

"Nah. You should ask that to Ally not to me." I answered while placing slices of pizza in a plate.

"No need to ask cause I know, she misses me. A lot." For the past months, we saw how Cara looks at Ally. We asked her if she like her but she denied it multiple times but she admitted it later on after we squeezed the hell out of her and eversince then, she never stopped showing Ally how much she likes her. Ally even told Cara that she can't reciprocate what she feels for her but instead of stopping herself, Cara pursue Ally evenmore and I think Ally's growing some feelings for Cara now. Everytime Ally comes to visit us, Cara would make sure that she's here too.