Stray on the Hunt

"Help me get his pants off," Connell said, struggling to free the unconscious man's snake skin belt that most likely cost more than he made in a month.

Varg gave him a look from the doorway where he stood watching. "Did you mistake me for Ginger Bear?" he asked.

"Shut up and help me," he groaned. "Akia said that she needs his ass back at the precinct, and I have to agree that this has taken a seriously bad turn for the worse with files disappearing and an apparent leak in the department that's trying to cover their tracks. Apparently Leclair might have come across something that the Stray wants covered up. I wouldn't be surprised if Leclair was the next victim; the man doesn't have a mean bone in his body and is so optimistic and keep the peace minded that it's sickening."

Varg growled. "And you left Akia and Kid there alone?!" he shouted, storming into the room to throttle his little brother.

"She's armed and a cop," Connell reminded him. "She wouldn't do something stupid like run off with the Stray in order to take care of it on her own... Shit, she isn't going to do that, is she?" he asked.

A loud whistle pulled their attention to the doorway where Faelan stood with a smile. "You know, this would be so much hotter if I was invited and three of the four weren't straight," he said.

Connell shook his head, filling a syringe with Vitamin B-12 mixed with adrenaline. He hoped that Damian wouldn't attack them after being rudely woken up, but the man was completely useless at the moment, and Akia needed him.

"I think his pants need to come off even more," Faelan said before biting his little finger.

Varg growled at him.

"Fine, but that is an impressive cock that I wouldn't mind impaling myself on," he teasingly sang before heading down the hall.

Connell ignored his singing at the top of his lungs brother in the bathroom down the hall. "I mean, Leclair isn't a bad guy, and a decent cop. She's thinking the same, I could tell, about him being the next on the victim list in order to tie up all loose ends."

When he finally got Damian's pants down far enough that he could inject the wakeup cocktail into his thigh, he paused and looked at the man's muscular thigh curiously.

"What are you waiting for?" Varg complained. "Do I need to get Fae because you've decided to help him rape your sister's boyfriend?"

"Shut up," Connell absently said as he caressed over the white scars littering Damian's thigh. "Little Sister has really done a number on him over the years," he whispered, in shock and awe that Damian would put up with such physical abuse, and yet he did without complaint. "Huh, he really does love her," he said with a soft chuckle. He hadn't questioned it, but the others had, a few times.

Varg scoffed. "She gets physical when in the sack. It isn't worthy of idol worship of a man simply because he can take it. Hurry it up and get your ass back to the precinct so you can keep an eye on her."

"You really need to get over this jealousy thing," Connell scolded, jamming the syringe into Damian's thigh and massaged the site with his free hand as he pushed on the plunger with his thumb, not rushing the process in order to get proper delivery. "Never did you look at Akia as a sister, which I guess is a good thing since you have this phantom hard on for her, and Adam has for Eve, but she just isn't that into you. You need to accept it. Sis didn't abandon us. She simply left for a little while. She has a job, life, career, and a healthy relationship with a werewolf. That is more than any of us have ever been able to boast, so cut her and him some slack."