- | a/n 3 and gr8 fics you should check out | -

Shang- HI! xx

Thankss for the reads and thnks fr th mmrs.

Honestly, I can't thank you enough. It's been chapter 7 and this book will be over soon, but there will be a happy ending. YOU JUST FOOKIN WAIT.

Annyyyywaayyss...

So my fave Troyler authors (yes i still lowkey ship Troyler) have this thing called "Troyler Treasures" AND GUESS WHAT.

I have mine called,

"Phantastic Perfection"

I'M GONNA END ME LIFE. (what?)

So here are some beautiful recommendations:

- Two Of A Kind by phanallamallama.

An oldie but a goodie. I HAVE READ THIS LIKE 12,000 INTERNET TIMES (12 times if you have a *shudders* life) and it has Phan and KickTheStickz which is 👌

Plot:

Basically, Dan transfers in a new school. Phil, Chris, Pj are in the school. A cliché, same seats, only two subjects that they don't have, ya know, those things. But it's the good kind of cliché. Dan falls for Phil and Phil falls for Dan. Dan has a twin brother named Damian and Damian is a fuckboy. Damian falls for Phil and when Dan knows about this, they fight. So Phil goes to Damian and they kiss and shit happens, read to find out. My advice.

- Misfit by MelancholyMango

It's not quite finished yet, but it's definitely 👌👌.

Plot:

Dan can see ghosts and stuff. Dan's an asshole. Phil moves in with Dan. And they notice chemistry around them??? Yea, no spoilers. And also Cat is a ghost...

IT'S FRICKIN BEAUTIFUL (OR BEAUTIPHIL)

- You're The Straw To My Berry by ughitssophie and it's sequel, Refound Love.

*sings* Please bathe me now, wash me please. Set my heart on fire, like gasoline...

Plot:

Pj likes Dan, Dan likes Phil. Pj gets jealous, gets Dan. Dan cheats on Phil. Phil finds out. They break up (Phan). They stay(kickthefire). They breakup, Dan chooses Pj(Refound Love). Pj hurts Dan as revenge. Dan gets hurt. Phil and Dan are together again(aww).

- Blurryface by phanci

THIS FIC GOT ME LIKE: YASSSSSS.

Plot:

So Dan can't see faces. For his entire life. Doctors nicknamed 'Blurryface' *roll me credits*. But Punk!Phil moves into his school, and Dan can see his face??? And it's vv good, read it to find out actually. And they have a channel!

Subscribe to: we'llnamethislater (it's gr8)

- Demonic by FearMePlease and its (on-going) sequel, Redemption.

THIS GOT ME LIKE: I wanna be a hot demon who has a fringe.

Plot:

SO, it's basically.. Dan's a demon and Phil's human. Also Zoe is Dan's cousin. They fall in love and stuff and they ♡. They frickle frackle, and then Phil finds out that Dan is demon. And then there are demon hunters and they hunt demons (obvs), and then Dan gets hunt down by the demon hunters. Zoe and Phil see Dan being excorsised or exercised or whatever and then demon dan goes away and then Human Dan is back and then so on and so forth.

It's a masterpiece, actually.

THOSE ARE SOME OF MY RECOMMENDATIONS AND YH.

Honestly, diamondsky000 is the SWEETEST PERSON EVER.

SO THAT'S THAT.

AND WONDER GOT DELETED OH GOD KILL ME.

NONO

BUT THAT'S OKAY MY WRITING WAS SHIT.

Ily (cry)bbys ×~

- ☆ ally is frickin zazzed ☆

Dub - BYEE! (see what I did there? SHANG-HI AND DUB-BYE? GET IT?)