- | Mrs. Potato Head pt. 2 | -

FINALLY BACK ON UPDATING....

HM,.. *scratches neck awkwardly*

So... uhhmm... yeah.

What?

Okay.. HAVE YOU HEARD CAROLINE DARE'S MUSIC IT'S LITERALLY HER SONGS THAT I'M CURRENTLY OBSESSED ATM

AND SHE'S A PHANDOM MEMEBER AND MADE A SONG CALLED "Thank You, Dan and Phil"

*sings cause i'm pretty decent at singing* 🎶 Let's draw cat whiskers with sharpie, I'll here you on BBC. 🎶

SO UHM BACK WITH MRS POTATO HEAD PT. 2

Mrs. Potato Head pt. 2 of 2

I have been listening to This Is Gospel on repeat for 30 minutes.

My ears aren't even sick of Brendon's voice.

Like, seriously.

This is gospel, for the fallen ones, locked away in permanent slumber.

This song will never be bad.

Panic! At The Disco songs will forever be my 2nd life, my first life is Muse, so, uh.. okay.

Their gnashing teeth and criminal tongues conspire against the odds...

But they haven't seen the best of us yet...

I took a long breath and..

"If you love me let me goooooo!" I sang, at the top of my lungs.

Ding!

Message from : Louise Pizza

Hello Daniel the maniel, I heard you and Philip has nice lips are dating?? GOOD JOB DANIEL.

I rolled my eyes and replied with,

Oh yeah hi Louise, I heard you are currently living in Brighton now?? I MISS YOU GURL xx

Her moving to Brighton upsets me a bit, well... we did need to go to uni...

And she is older than me, she was a senior, so... uh.

Phil also was a senior, but kind of repeated junior, but next year he'll be in uni, I'll probably miss him a lot.. or live with him?

I mean, next year I'll be 18, and life will happen. So, uh... yeah...

Ding!

Yeah, I rlly miss u, but I did make a new best friend, but not replacing you, obvs. xx

I smiled at the text, she now has a beautiful best friend by her side.

Oh rlly?? What's his/her name? xx

I hit send,

Ding!

Def a her, and her name is Zoë, but I call her Chummy. xx •w•

Zoë, that's a really cute name.

Awww, when did u meet her?? xx

Well,... 4 months ago. I rlly need to go Dan, I need to do shitty things 😐 xx

I understand... xx 😭😭

Okay, bye ily xx (and I'm dating somebody soo uh yh)

And she has a boyfriend! Wow. Her socialising is increasing!

I smiled one again and the intro for This Is Gospel is playing again.

I toom off my pink manly headphones, (the one) and put them on my bed gently.

"Oh, Adrian dear, you grew up so much, where's aye, uhm, Daniel?" My aunt is here.

Shit.

I quickly went down the stairs and found Auntie wearing a long dress.

"Oh! Daniel dear, you grew up! I hear you are in a current relationship with a Lester? Oh! Lesters are so great! They once help us get away with a corpse before." What.

"Oh yes, uh, his name is Philip, Phil for short." I blushed.

But a corpse, what?!

"Oh, I'm so glad you finally opened the closet and got out of it. Remember when you locked yourself in and I was the only one who knew?" She smiled.

I do.

"O-oh, haha, yes." I awkwardly stammered.

"Okay now, lets get some food for today, we haven't have lunch!" Melanie announced.

"Oh, darling. We should! I haven't eaten lunch too..." Auntie grinned.

"Yeah, oh, yeah..." Melanie trailed off.

This was gonna be awkward.

Crap chapter! I KNOW I KNOW.

I'M REALLY BUSY CAUSE WE... ARE MOVING TO PHILIPPINES!!! SINCE I'M A DUAL CITIZEN I CAN LIVE THERE.

I'M GONNA BE REUNITED WITH MY BEAUTIFUL COUSINS AND FRIENDS.

(Nah idont have friends.)

okay bye.

ILY BBYS ♥♥♥♥

- ally is ♥♥♥♥♥😭😭😭😭😭😭🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵😂😂😂👌👌👌