Prologue

"Anna, I have told you a million times, dont make Maria do your homework. She is a maid not a slave" my mother said. Although I wish she was, its true the maid should not have to do my homework. "She was just helping me mom!" Even though I didn't need the help, I was just way too lazy to actually do my homework. "Whatever Anna, I have to go get Amelia and Andrew from school."

Amelia is my younger sister she is in 8th grade along with her twin Andrew, and today was their last day of school. They get out a week earlier than our highschool. So tonight our parents are taking us out to dinner at this new restaurant called Spritz. The idea of it is to be classy but fun for children. Next week I get to pick where we go. And since I will be finishing up junior year, we will go somewhere non-childish

As soon as the twins get home I say hi to them, ask them how their day went, then after that headed over to my boyfriends house. on my way over there I got a text from my mom telling me to be home by 10. When I get there I am greeted at the door by Travis's mom. "Hey Anna, come on in! Travis is in his room. You can just go on up." 

she says to me. I answer by heading upstairs and saying a quick thanks. When I get to his door I hear a maroon 5 song playing from behind his doors. I knock and walk in.

"Hey babe! Hows it going?" he says as he stands up and kisses me on the forehead. "Nothing much Trav, what are we going to do tonight?" I ask not knowing why he wanted me over here in such a rush. "Well you know how tuesday is our one year anniversary? I wanted is to do something special" he says as his deep teal blue eyes glisten with each word. "Yeah and what would that be?" I ask. "Maybe we could go away for the weekend?" he asks. Although I already knew the answer, I attempt to make it look like I wanted to go.

"Babe you know what my parents would say about you and me alone together." I say trying not to hurt his feelings. I can already feel the hurt radiating off his eyes as he says, "Yeah you're right our parents would be crazy to think that two teenagers could be alone together." To be honest, I was a little sad to see him give up that easily, but that's what you get when you date the perfect guy.

"So you just want to watch a movie then instead?" he asks. The next five minutes are spent deciding on what movie to watch. We end up settling on Transformers. and the night was perfectly spent cuddling with my wonderful boyfriend.

So theres the first chapter. Tell me what you think should I continue? Do you like the plot? Vote and comment!