Chapter 56

I woke up the next morning but had absolutely no idea what time it was. I realized Harry was still wrapped around me, arms around my waist, legs around mine; I wasn't moving an inch. I smiled as this felt so good. This is definitely the best way to wake up in the morning. I could see my laptop sitting on the chair but couldn't reach it. I attempted to move slightly but Harry had a firm grip on me all the way around and there was no moving.

Judging by the light starting to enter through the bedroom window it seemed to me it was probably around 9am but with not working or having a consistent schedule to adhere to; I had no clue. I pressed closer into Harry's chest and snuggled back in and closed my eyes; why not get a little more sleep. We had been up late last night. OH GOD! LAURA!

My eyes flew open and I somehow managed to get out of Harry's death grip waking him up as I jumped out of bed and grabbed my phone. Shit! Where was Paul's phone number? I searched through my contacts as I knew Harry had put Paul's number in my phone. Finding it I pressed his number and started pacing in the room with absolutely no clothes on.

Harry who had been awakened by my immediate and brisk move to get out of bed stared at me through half closed eyes and with a deep and raspy voice asked me "What's wrong, babe?"

The phone was ringing and I heard Paul pick up. "Good Morning Miss Em, how are you feeling this morning?"

"Paul, have you checked on Laura? I just woke up and I don't even know what time it is." I said panicking.

"No worries, Em – I picked Laura up this morning at 9:00am. She wasn't too thrilled with me but she came with me and she's here with me. We are heading to Harry's place right now. We should be there in about 10 minutes. I'd get lover boy up and dressed. See you in a few." And he hung up.

"Oh thank God!" I said as I put the phone down noticing it was 9:15am.

"Baby, what's going on?" Harry asked now leaning on his elbow but still half asleep.

"I just realized I needed to see if Laura had been picked up. I should have known Paul would be on top of it. They are on their way back here right now. I'm getting dressed. Should see them in about 10 minutes" I replied pulling on a pair of loose fitting jeans, a sports bra and one of Harry's t shirts.

"Oh good thinking babe. Sorry we slept in a little longer than I thought." He said starting to move.

"No worries, babe. I'm going downstairs and get some breakfast food ready. What does Paul like to eat for breakfast? I really want to do something nice for him." I said as I ran a brush roughly through my hair.

"Baby, stop being so rough with your hair – let me brush it" he said standing up and taking the brush from me. He motioned for me to sit down on the bed which I did and he stood in front of me, naked, brushing my hair ever so gently. I looked straight ahead and saw his firm abs and fern tattoos. I couldn't resist and my hands began touching him, tracing the designs.

"Baby, if you want to get downstairs in the next 10 minutes, you better stop although I like feeling your hands on my body." He cooed as he finished with my hair. "There, brushed and no pulling of hair." He said as he bent down and kissed me on top of the head and then grabbed my face and kissed me on the lips.

"Thank you, baby. So, what is Paul's favorite breakfast food?"

"Go with French toast – and add more vanilla than you normally do for ours. He loves the taste of vanilla." He replied smiling. "You really do want to stay on his good side, don't you?" he asked.

"Yes, I do. He's a good man and he cares so much about you and the guys' safety."

"And don't forget he has a real soft spot for you. You are like the daughter he's always wanted. I can see him acting a little differently with you than he does with us. Of course, we always seemed to give him a bit of trouble now and again. We were so young when he really took care of us." He reminisced and smiled.

Love In The Friendly Skies. A Harry Styles Fan FictionOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara