Chapter 79

I woke Harry up at 6am and we rushed around the loft getting his things together and making love one last time before he would be heading to the airport.

"Why can't I just drive you to the airport, baby" I asked?

"It makes more sense security wise if Paul picks me up and just takes me to the airport and since he's security we won't have to deal with fans and cameras. Besides, if you come I'll be worried sick about you getting in and out of the airport without Paul. Baby, you know I'd rather have you with me but ..."

"I know, it's more of a risk if I'm there. You are absolutely right Harry it's just I already miss you and you are still standing here in front of me" I said as I started crying. I hated that I was crying because my independence never allowed me to do this especially when I knew I'd see him in 3 or 4 days. This made absolutely no sense whatsoever.

"Oh baby, come here" he said pulling me into his arms and wrapping them around me like a warm coat that I never wanted to leave.

"It's alright babe, I really am alright. I think I'm just emotional. I didn't sleep too well last night for fear of oversleeping and kept waking up every couple hours." I said

"Why didn't you wake me up?" he asked.

"Because you need to rest for your trip and your job; besides, I love watching you sleep. You have the most angelic look when you sleep, it's calming." I admitted.

"Okay I've got your sister's address and I'll meet you there – yeah?" he asked.

"No, I will go to the airport in Medford and pick you up. Trust me, it's small and no one is going to know or care you are flying in - I can get in and out with no problem. I am going to pick you up at the airport." I insisted as I hugged him to me and kissed him.

The buzzer rang and I knew it was Paul. I hit the wall unit button and said "Come on up Paul – everyone's dressed I promised!"

Soon the elevator door opened and Paul was standing there. I ran over to him and jumped in his arms. He grabbed hold of me and swung me around.

"How's my girl?" he said as he gave me a big hug and then placed me back on the ground.

"I'm good; sad you're taking my man away but trust you to take good care of him." I admonished him. "Have time for a little bit of breakfast?" I asked.

He shook his head. "As much as I would love to Miss Em I need to get this yabo to the airport and we need to get to Vancouver. They are chomping at the bit for him."

"I can imagine – my baby is a star. Stars need to shine for the world. Here take some coffee – don't drink the swill from the airport unless you get it from one of the better coffee houses. This stuff is excellent. I need to finish it so I don't have to throw a bunch out."

"So, the movers are coming today, huh? Where you moving to in L.A." he asked?

"I'm moving in with Harry. We're going to try it out and see how the work schedule and logistics work out. Getting a place and then possibly move again doesn't make sense. I have until January so this will suffice. I'm putting stuff in storage for the most part."

He smiled at me. "You really are going to miss the yabo aren't you?"

"I am Paulie. You have no idea. It hurts worse than I imagined." I said dropping my head and taking a deep breath. Luckily Harry had gone into the bedroom to grab his laptop so Paulie and I were alone talking.

"He loves you Em, you love him. I have faith in you both. Four days isn't that long in the scheme of things you know?" he said gently

"I know it's just weird as we've been together for so long now it feels like a part of me is going to be missing. I know it's a good thing and I'll survive. We both will." I gave him a hug. "Please look after him for me."

"I will and when you get back to Los Angeles, make sure you keep clear of that character in Long Beach. I hear he's been trying to snoop around on your whereabouts. He doesn't know you aren't with HRS yet. I spoke to Michael and he's not saying anything just that you asked for some time off.

"How did you manage to speak to Michael, my old boss?" I asked curiously.

"I made a point to go in and speak to him in person." He said smiling like a Cheshire Cat.

"Paulie; that is Harry's Cheshire cat grin, you're from Ireland. What did you do?"

"I just advised him that saying anything else other than that for the next 4 weeks would not be in his best interest." He said smugly. "I promise he isn't going to cause you any trouble or hold it against you. He knows that he owes you this for the crap he pulled. I told you little one, I would always be here to take care of you and I meant it." He said hugging me. "You take care of yourself, enjoy the time with your family and I'll see you in Los Angeles."

"Thanks Paulie."

"Hey, hey – what's going on in here Paulie? Are you trying to make a move on my girl?" Harry asked. "I already have to watch Louis don't tell me I need to keep an eye on you too!"

"Right, like my missus wouldn't string me up!" Paul said. "Say goodbye you two, I'll meet you downstairs Harry, bye little one." Paul said as he hugged me again and pressed a kiss to my forehead.

He pushed the elevator button and left us alone.

I looked at Harry and kissed him with all the emotion I could press into my kiss. He held me tightly as we stood there kissing goodbye. I felt a single tear on my cheek and opened my eyes to look at him. I saw a single tear in his eye as well.

"I'm going to miss you so much baby girl" he said hugging me.

"I'm going to miss you too baby" I said pressing myself into his chest. "It will go by quickly. You're going to be working and I'll be busy getting all my crap into a storage unit down in LA. We are both going to be so busy it will fly by. Call me when you get a chance okay babe?" I asked.

"I'll call you the second we land and I'm in the hotel, promise" he said.

"You better go – I don't want to keep Paul waiting. I love you Harry."

"I love you Miss Em. Infinity." He smiled.

"Infinity" I said as he waked into the elevator and the door closed. I sighed before I sat on the sofa with my phone and started sobbing.

AN:  We're coming to the end soon for this story but continuing.  Still working on it.  Hope you all are liking this.  It's been fun writing.