A Note From the Author

Edit 10/11/2020

If you've made it this far, especially those of you who could only read the sample for so long, thank you! It truly means a lot to me that you invested your time in my small story. 

Hi there!

If you've made it this far I think its safe to assume you read the whole thing, and I really hope you liked my novel! If there's anything I'd like you to take away from the story it's that words have a tremendous effect on the people who surround us, especially the people who love us, no matter that that love looks like. Some people express disdain for Nova and her manipulative personality but the truth is that she's not perfect (far from it) and she knows it. We are not perfect either, and nor should we attempt to be. The human condition is one of acceptance and love DESPITE the glaring flaws we are so often quick to point out in others. Embrace your humanity, and learn to love and accept those who care about you despite their shortcomings!

Though this work has been published and is available for purchase, please note that this was never about money or fame for me. It is purely about sharing a message of hope with a young audience who seeks guidance and direction. Please, if you felt I did a good job, share, vote, leave a comment, let me know exactly how you felt about it! Words are meant to be embraced and celebrated, so do me a favor and tell your friends!

Thank you so graciously for taking the time to let my mind touch your heart.

Until next time,

-AK