Chapter 72

Chapter 72

HUNTER'S POV

I chewed on my lip as I stood at Annabelle's front door, I was really not looking forward to what was on the other side of that door. I picked up my shaking hand and knocked on the door, drawing blood from my lip. Jinxx opened it and I cringed.

"What do you want." He sneered.

"Okay, I'm guessing she told you, great, wonderful."

"Sammi, you better hold me back before I pounce on this kid." Jinxx said, walking towards me. Sammi popped up and grabbed Jinxx, pushing him back into the house.

"Yes Hunter?" She asked with a sweet smile.

"Can I please speak to your daughter?"

"Yeah, um, did she tell you about..."

"Yeah, that's what I'm here to talk to her about."

"Ohh, okay. ANNABELLE!"

"Hello no, that little shit is not seeing my daughter!"

"Jeremy, shut it!"

"Yeah?" Annabelle asked, coming down the stairs.

"Someone's here to see you." She said with a small smile. Annabelle walked up to the door and bit her lip.

"Oh, hi."

"Hey." I said, stuffing my hands into my pockets. "Look, I need to talk to you."

"Come on." She said, grabbing my hand and pulling me up the stairs.

"KEEP THAT GOD DAMN DOOR OPEN!" Jinxx yelled.

"Jeremy!" Sammi exclaimed.

"Do you want her to end up pregnant again?"

"It was one fucking time! We don't jump into bed every time we see each other!" Annabelle exclaimed.

"Girls arn't usually the ones who want to have sex all the time."

"DAD!" She screamed. "Let's go Hunter." She said, pulling me into her room. "I'm sorry about my dad." She sighed, sitting down on the bed and patting the spot next to her.

"Look, I'm sorry for the way I acted."

"It's fine, I understand how you feel. I'm sorry for not telling you first."

"How about, we agree to remain abstinent until we graduate high school. Just so we don't have to deal with this again." I asked, grabbing her hands in mine.

"Deal." She smiled.

"I love you so much." I smiled.

"I love you too." She said, leaning in and passionatley kissing me. That small kiss turned into a short make out session. Jinxx kicked the door open since it was slightly closed and cleared his throat.

"DAD!" Annabelle screamed, breaking away from me.

"Door. Open." He said, glaring at me and then leaving.

"I have a feeling your dad doesn't like me very much." I chuckled.

"He's just too fucking over protective."

"It's just because he loves you." I said, pecking her lips. "I have to go home anyway, my mom's outside." I said, standing up.

"Okay." She said, walking me down the stairs.

"Bye Mr and Mrs Ferguson." I said, walking out the door. "Bye Annabelle, love you." I said, pecking her lips.

"Bye Hunter." She smiled as I walked out to my mom's car.

ANNABELLE'S POV

I closed the door and glared at my dad.

"God, you're so fucking embarassing!" I almost screamed, walking up the steps.

"Annabelle, I don't want you seeing that boy anymore." My dad said.

"WHAT!" I screeched, tears coming to my eyes.

"You are not allowed to see Hunter anymore."

"WHY?" I asked, coming back down the stairs.

"He's a bad influence on you!"

"SINCE WHEN?"

"ANNABELLE! HE PRESSURED YOU INTO HAVING SEX!"

"WHO SAID HE PRESSURED ME!" My dad's jaw dropped. "MAYBE I DID IT BECAUSE WE LOVE EACH OTHER AND TRUST EACH OTHER!"

"WELL YOU OBVIOUSLY DIDN'T TRUST EACH OTHER ENOUGH TO USE PROTECTION!"

"OH MY GOD DAD! IT WAS ONE LITTLE MISTAKE! HE CAME OVER HERE TO APPOLOGIZE BECAUSE WE GOT IN A FIGHT WHEN I TOLD HIM WHAT HAPPENED! DOESN'T THAT TELL YOU SOMETHING ABOUT HIM? WE AGREED TO REMAIN ABSINENT UNTIL WE GRADUATED HIGH SCHOOL AT LEAST! I TOLD HIM THAT I GOT AN ABORTION AND HE WAS HEARTBROKEN! I KNOW HE WOULD'VE BEEN A GOOD FATHER! A BETTER ONE THEN YOU'VE EVER BEEN!"

"ANNABELLE!" My mom exclaimed. "I know you're upset, but that doesn't mean you can disrespect your father."

"FUCK RESPECT! WHY SHOULD I SHOW HIM RESPECT IF HE DOESN'T RESPECT ME?"

"YOU ARE SIXTEEN ANNABELLE! YOU DON'T FUCKING KNOW WHAT LOVE IS!"

"GOD I FUCKING HATE YOU!" I screamed, walking back up the steps. "YOU CAN'T STOP ME FROM SEEING HUNTER!"

"OH YES I CAN! I DIDN'T RAISE A SLUT!" My jaw dropped and I ran back down the stairs.

"JEREMY!" My mom screamed at him.

"I AM NOT A FUCKING SLUT! HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT!" I cried.

"WELL YOU'RE SURE ACTING LIKE ONE."

"HOW? BECAUSE I HAD SEX ONE TIME WITH THE GUY I LOVE? IF ANYONE'S THE SLUT HERE, IT'S YOU! IM SURE YOU DIDN'T LOSE YOUR VIRGINITY TO MOM!"

"I''M JUST TRYING TO KEEP YOU FROM TURNING INTO VICTORIA!"

"HOW DARE YOU! I AM NOTHING LIKE VICTORIA!"

"EXACTLY! I'M TRYING TO FUCKING PREVENT THAT!"

"SO, I'M GOING TO TURN INTO VICTORIA BY HAVING SEX WITH MY BOYFRIEND ONE TIME?"

"POSSIBLY!"

"I FUCKING HATE YOU!" I screamed again, running up the stairs.

"YOU GET DOWN HERE!"

"NO!" I yelled, slamming my bedroom door. I collapsed onto my bed and sobbed when my dad burst in. "WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT?"

"GIVE ME YOUR PHONE!"

"WHAT! WHY?"

"BECAUSE YOU'RE GROUNDED! NOW GIVE ME YOUR FUCKING PHONE." I groaned and slammed my phone into his hand.

"NOW LEAVE MY FUCKING ROOM! GOD I CAN'T WAIT UNITL I TURN EIGHTEEN AND LEAVE THIS FUCKING PRISON!"

"I CAN WAIT EITHER YOU FUCKING BITCH!" He yelled walking down the stairs.

"JEREMY MILES FERGUSON! HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT TO YOUR FUCKING DAUGHTER!" My mom screamed at my dad, slapping him. I growled and slammed my door shut, collapsing onto my bed.

*************************************************************************************************

Yay! Hunter appologized! Did Jinxx over react?

25 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER!