Chapter 74: Reunion

Chapter 74: Reunion

BRANDON'S POV

I was flipping through the mail when I saw an envelope addressed to me from my high school. I raised my eyebrow and pulled it out of the stack, opening it up. An invitation to my ten year high school reunion. I read it over a few times before picking up my phone and calling Ethan.

"Hello?"

"Hey Ethan."

"Oh, hey Brandon."

"Did you get an invitation to the reunion?"

"Yeah, I was planning on calling you about that, are you going?"

"I don't know, I was thinking about it, but only if you go."

"Well, if I go, Alex is probably going to go as well, so we need to get someone to watch Camryn, but yeah, I'm probably going to go."

"Awesome, well, if you bring Alex, I'll bring Lyrica."

"Deal."

"Oh, and after the reunion, you have to let me see Camryn."

"Deal." I repeated.

"How old is she now?"

"Almost two." I said with a smile.

"Awwwh, you have to let me see her!"

"I will, I will."

"Brandon!" Alex called, walking into the living room.

"I gotta go, I'll talk to Alex about it, all right?"

"All right, see ya Brandon."

"See ya." I said and hung up.

"Who was that?" She asked, sitting down next to me.

"Just Ethan." I shrugged as she layed her head on my shoulder. I wrapped my arm around her and kissed the top of her head.

"Oh, okay. So, what'd you want to talk to me about?"

"Well, I was looking through the mail and I found out that I have a high school reunion coming up. I was wondering if you wanted to come with me." I said, grabbing her hand.

"I'd love to but, what about Camryn?"

"We can have my parents watch her! Come on, Ethan's going to bring Lyrica."

"All right, sure." She said with a smile. I smiled back and kissed her lips for a few seconds, hugging her. "One question, is Victoria going to be there?" I sighed.

"Well, I honestly don't know Alex. Let's hope not, but if she is, let's hope she's grown up some."

"I doubt it." Alex grumbled, under her breath.

"Alex, let's just try to go and have a good time, okay?" She nodded. I pecked her lips with a smile and pulleed out my phone.

Brandon~ We're going :)

Ethan~ Awesome, c u then!

I put my phone down and looked over at Alex.

"Sometime after the reunion, can Ethan come over and see Camryn, he was begging me."

"Sure." She said with a smile.

***

"Come on Alex!" I called, tugging on my shirt a bit. She walked out with Camryn on her hip, meeting me at the door. She smiled at me and pecked my lips before walking out of the door. I closed and locked the door, following Alex down the stairs. We got down to the car and she strapped Camryn in while I turned on the car and got in. Alex got into the passenger seat and we drove off to my parents house. My mom had agreed to watch Camryn for the night while we went to the reunion.