Memories (Chapter 1)

Author's Notes: 

February 2/4/18 UPDATE: Okay, this story's been through a lot. It's been written, discontinued, put on hiatus, and now it's in a gray area. I am deciding whether to finish the story or not, but that all depends on if people want it back. The beginning chapters are rough, but evolve overtime, just as a bit of a warning.

Sorry for this rant at the beginning of the book, but there's a lot of weird stuff going on. :P

Enjoy, I guess.

3/20/22 UPDATE: Just wanted to set the record straight that this story is in fact, finished and completed. Has been for a long time. Never realized I didn't bother to take away that 2/4/18 disclaimer or updated it to say that the story was no longer in a gray area and was completed years ago. This is an old fanfiction I wrote when I was probably too young and had too much time, and I'm kind of flustered reading it back now. I've even thought about taking it down, but a lot of people seemed to like it then and even now. Honestly it scares me to see how many views and attention this fanfiction got over the years but I'm also really appreciative of a lot of the comments I received since.

Thanks everyone! 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Darkness. It was everywhere. No matter where youwent, darkness must always be there, however, when there is darkness, theremust always be light.

Perseus Jackson aka Percy, Hero of Olympus, Slayer of the Nemean Lion, Minotaur, Medusa, Bane of Giants, and lastly, The Destroyer of Kronos and Gaea. Percy woke up in his cabin, feeling ready and pure as he always was. After the Gaea event, monsters and titans all knew the name Percy Jackson. Titans had set up bounties on Percy's head, but since he lived in Camp Half-Blood, no monsters could touch him. The seven had basically all separated, while they were still friends, they were not as close as they were before. Nico resided in the Underworld, always talking to Bianca, Jason and Piper lived in Camp Jupiter with Reyna. Leo constantly worked with his father, Hephaestus and making all sorts of inventions. Thaila was still a Hunter, although she had gained more hatred towards men, she did respect people like Percy, Jason, Leo, and Frank. Speaking of Frank, he and Hazel were doing great, they traveled around the world, since Hazel basically forced Frank to finally open up and explore. Now that leaves Percy and Annabeth, who both lived in Camp-Half blood, training the dozens of new demigods coming in from all over the world. Grover was always busy finding demigods and being Lord of the Wild, but he did talk with the group time to time.

Life seemed good for Percy, until it happened. After waking up, Percy and the rest of the group were summoned to Olympus. The council all sat on their thrones watching the demigods.

Zeus spoke first " Demigods, you all have accomplished impossible feats that shall not go unnoticed. We the council have agreed to give each of you one wish, it may be anything in our power, even if you wish to become gods."

The seven all looked shocked, and they all nodded their heads.

"Jason Grace, my son, I offer you godhood, you shall become the god of Courage, Thunder, and secondary god of Lightning, as you shall gain a portion of my domain." Said Zeus.

Jason looked at Piper, he couldn't leave her, and as good as godhood was, it is not worth Piper. The gods all sensed this and Aphrodite responded " She will also be offered the same gift of Godhood, do not fret, she will still be will you"