Aftermath (Chapter 19)

Quote:"Lies are the truth people want to believe."

2 months after the event.

Camp Half Blood flourished with prosperity.  The dead were mourned, memorials were given. The day Order and his army was defeated by Percy Jackson was known at the "Doomsday" event. This went down in history as the greatest acheivement of a demigod.

Due to the low numbers of demigods, a pact, once again was made by Perseus Jackson. Rewards were handed out, usually for demigods whom have saved others, or fought against all odds. While not many people were "heroic", many watched their hero be rewarded.

During the ceremony, Percy was offered Godhood once again, to be the God of Time, Heroes, Hope, and Loyalty,  but he declined instantly. He saved his wishes, wanting to use it at a later date.

The pact that was made said that for the next 5 years, all gods, if they want to, can have affairs with mortals and have no consequences,  but after the 5 years, they need to keep it in their pants.

Zeus was quite happy, and Hera gave a glare, until she realized she could have her own children. Zeus can be unfaithful to her, she could do the same to him.

Most gods such as Hades, Poseiden, Artemis, Hestia, all still stayed the same, not having any more children. Hades did not really new want anymore children, he may have a little bit more, but he wont spawn a bunch of children. Poseiden decided to stay loyal to Sally, not having children until he meets the right person.

Camp was rebuilt for the better, it had the protective wall of Camp Jupiter, as well as the tree barrier. The camp itself had 2 halves, one for Roman activities and culture, the other one was Greek. If they needed more space, they built outwards into the fields.

During the 2 months, no monsters were seen at all. Every monster was truly gone and had to reform. After the 2 months, some hellhounds were sighted, not too severe. Only the weak monsters were reformng now, giants and those types would take a while longer. The Titans and Typhon would take at least the next few decades. Kronos was gone for good, even if he came back, he would not be against Olympus anymore.

Perseus Jackson was co-leader of Camp Half Blood, alongside Chiron. Annabeth and Jack were demoted to counseler, much to their dismay. Nico, Jason, Piper, Frank, Leo, Hazel, Reyna were all counselers as well, training the demigods. Thalia was a counseler as well, but only when she was in camp. Dionysus was happily not bound anymore to the camp. His "punishment" was being bound to Camp Half Blood, which no longer stood. Camp Half Blood has the same name, but it completely different than before, bigger and better.

Percy still lived in his house near the rebuilt Hunter's camp, and was treated as a celebrity amongst the Greek World, and he acted too modest for his actions.

However, Jack and Annabeth both had a plan, a plan that would not only ruin Percy, but a plan with unimaginable consequences. This plan took about a year to fall into place.

The mortal world was shaken up by the chaos, and was known as one of the strangest paranormal phenomenon to occur in recorded history. However, over the first month, people eventually recovered. Buildings were rebuilt, and repairs were in progress.  Researchers tried to explain this, but eventually came up with a solution. The world believed that that event was a "coincidence" and was a one out of a trillion type of thing. They went back to their daily lives after the second month.

First Person

I hated being treated like a celebrity, it was annoying and creepy to me. People always asked me to use my powers. People wanted to be as strong as me, and I knew that would be impossible.  I dont want another person to go through what I did.