uno // louis tomlinson

"Hurry your ass up, girl!" My best friend, Asa, screamed from the living room.

We were going out clubbing tonight, with a few guys we were chatting with on twitter. And I know it's the typical rule of social websites, to not chat with random guys and especially not meet up with them, but we couldn't help ourselves, they lived near here, and seemed like pretty nice guys, with the knowledge of chatting with them for over a month. But the absolute best part, they were huge One Direction fanboys, and somehow they knew even more information about them than we did. And that's suprising because we absolutely love them.

I whirled around in a circle in front of the full length mirror that hung up on my light blue colored walls. A tight fitting black top, with two slits along the side hugged my chest and waist, ripped blue skinny jeans and black combat boots paired along with my top.

I rummaged through my top drawer and picked out my favorite wallet, white, with a gold chain and bow. Finally satisfied with my look, I walked out of my room into a short hallway that eventually led into the living room. I walked down the hall slowly, patting my pockets, when I realized I didn't have my phone with me. I madly dashed back to my room and grabbed my phone that lay on top of my desk, shoved it into my pocket blindly and ran down the hallway and into the living room, where Asa stood, tapping her foot impatiently.

"What the hell took you so long!" Asa asked with an authoratative tone. I just laughed at her attempt at being stern and walked past her to grab my keys that hung from a hook nailed into the wall. We walked out of the little apartment that we shared along with another girl named Lilly, but she was gone visiting family in Europe with her boyfriend of almost three years. I guess you could say we were jealous.

The two of us walked to where our car was parked in the vast lot. Asa was the designated driver for most of all of our road trips, so it was to no one's surprise that she was driving tonight too. The drive to the club was only about 10 minutes long, and we played One Direction's new leaked song, Diana, on repeat for the 10 minute journey. I swear that song makes me wanna cry.

Diana,

Let me be the one to light a fire inside you child,

You could love me, you don't even know me,

But I can feel you crying,

Diana,

Let me be the one to lift your heart up and save your life,

I don't think you even realize baby you'll be saving mine.

We sang extremely off tune and loudly with the windows rolled all the way down.

"Here we are Ange!" I peered out of the window, bright neon lights, and a long line of people. Yeah, this is it. Large flashing letters that read 'Nouveau' stretched above the entrance of the building.

We luckily found a parking spot close to the club and fixed up our makeup quickly in the car before exiting it. When we walked to the end of the monstrous line I received a text (yes, we got their numbers) from the one of the two boys, named Alex, that read that they just got into the club. I texted him back saying that we just got to the line. He texted back immediately with a laughing face emoji and text saying 'it's alright we'll still be here waiting for you girls'.

~

It was suprisingly quick for us to reach the front of the line, maybe 15 minutes? As the two teenagers in front of us walked in together, giggling, we stepped up to the entrance.

"ID's please." The bouncer said at us, giving the both of us a once over. We handed him our fake ID's and smiled innocently. He grunted and handed us each our own ID's back.