We're official now.

I didn't know the perfect words to say so I just got up and hugged him tight. He hugged me back. "Alberto, I never knew you cared for me so much." I looked at all the shocked people who we had almost forgotten. Then I landed my eyes on Miranda. She seemed the most disgusted by this act of Alberto. "Can we guys wind up?"
She said nastily. "Of course", I said giving him a kiss on the cheek and sitting down (We're like 16 so it doesn't matter).
Jane looked at us and said, "Awww! You guys look really cute together! This is the best couple I have seen!"
I liked Jane. She was all pinky and girly and really cute. She always wore frilly frocks and pigtails. She was like my small sister. "Aww, thank you so much Jane!" I said while smiling at her. "So now you guys are official, aren't you?" Jane's brother, Mick asked. "Yes, We're official." Alberto said. Another boy named Graham said "cool!" He looked at Miranda dreamily. Maybe he liked her. But Miranda seemed to like Alberto.

_________________________________

In the night while having dinner Alberto started brushing my feet again. I didn't mind. I brushed his feet too. Miranda peeked down. We instantly pulled our legs apart. Miranda smirked at me. "I felt something on my leg. Hey Jenna and Al, you both can continue."
"Its Joanna, if you don't know, Marissa." I said with a smirk.
She rolled her eyes in disgrace. After dinner, we all went in my room to play truth or dare.

After a game of truth and dare we all went to sleep in our bedrooms.

A few hours later I heard a knock on my door. I got up and opened the door. It was Alberto. "What are you doing here? For the sake of the undead."
"Huh? Anyways I came for you."
"For me?"
"Yes. To see you. I couldn't sleep without looking at you."
"Have you looked at me now? Go. Some one will see you."
"So?"
"Uh."
"Scared huh?"
"No."
"I'm a ghost!"
"No you're not."
"See how easily you got scared." He said with a smirk.
Suddenly he closed the door behind us and backed me of until I reached the wall. He kept his hands behind my head and leaned in as if he would kiss me. But instead he whispered in my ear, "Good night." And kissed me on the cheek. I kissed him back.
"I think you should go." I said as I removed his hands and backed him off until he touched the door. "Good night." I said as I slammed the door shut.

Surviving High school (AS A VAMPIRE!)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara