0.1

I made Luke as the main character here because he has most fanfics out of all the boys. Don't worry, it's only an example.
------

- Giggling will always be a big deal. Especially if it comes from Ashton.

- The boys only wear ripped skinny jeans and 7 kinds of shirts.

- The only thing they eat is pizza. Pizza for breakfast, pizza for lunch, pizza for dinner. Shall be pizza forever and ever. Amen.

- Michael Clifford eats 5 boxes of pizza all by himself.

- I lied down the bed and drifted off to sleep. (In 0.2 seconds)

Congratulations, your imitations are taking over the radio stations. Corporations, calculations, you're the voice of the new generation.

- *Calum calls*

Calum: please don't freak out. Luke got into a car accident and is currently on a coma right now.

How the fuck do you expect her to not freak out after telling her that Her boyfriend got into an accident and is currently on a coma???

- Luke buys her everything she wants and she doesn't like it because it's too much and she doesn't want him spending a lot of money on her.

Luke: it's okay. I have all the money in the world.

- They will fight and then be back at each other's arms in just an hour.

- One day, they will have a huge fight that will break them up.

- It's always complicated in between them.

- They go to Ashton when they need advice because apparently, he's the mature one out of all.

- The goofy grin will always be there.

- Ashton does the groceries, house cleaning and everything because he's the Dad figure.

- Dark and lustful eyes.

- "Are you sure you're a virgin? You're so good at this." Luke moans.