0.2

- Everything Luke does is cute/hot.

- In some other fanfics, the girl meets them at their concert and she doesn't even like their band.

- Some of the boys founds her cute and then invites her to hang with them after the concert even if it's like 11pm.

- (y/n) will ask about their band and Luke will say: our band sucks

- She instantly becomes friends with the boys and will also like their music because she met them but doesn't like them at first even though all her bestfriend does is make her listen to them.

- One of the boys will bring (y/n) at the studio.

- (y/n) becomes friends with One Direction/Halsey too.

- Luke caughts (y/n) hugging Calum and instantly thinks she's cheating.

- Her bestfriend freaks out after she tells her she becomes friends with the band she likes.

- On some fanfics, Luke will go to a store wearing a hood and shades as a disguise and he bumps with (y/n).

(Y/n) will drop something and Luke will get it for her.

"I'm so sorry. I'm in a hurry." Luke says.

"His voice sounds familiar." (Y/n) thought. "Do I know you? You seem familiar..." She says.

"Uh... N-no you don't. I don't know you. You don't k-know me." Luke stammers.

"Uh okay, what's your name?" She asks.

"Robert." Luke says because he doesn't want someone knowing he's a celeb.

"Oh, you have the same name as the lead singer of my favorite band, 5SOS!" She exclaims. "You also have a lipring!"

Luke chuckles. "That's cool but I really need to go." He says then walked away.

Is she seriously that clueless?

- Ashton used to work at KFC.

- Michael will try to kiss her because he also likes her but then pulls away because it's wrong and they can't do that. Not with his bestfriend and her boyfriend.