Chapter 34 "Crimson"

Allison P.O.V

The big bulky man narrowed his eyes while examining me from head to toe while the other bald man was busy staring at my chest. Pervert! When the man recognized me, he stepped aside and pushed open the metal door. I could hear the muffled sound of the music at the end of the hallway. When I reached at the end, I pushed open the door and the bright light rays welcomed me and I squinted my eyes. The loud banging of the speakers made my heart banged harder against my chest. People were enjoying dancing and grinding with their partners at the center of the room. I was getting excited as I made my way to the bar area. Where are you douche bag?

I sat on one of the stools and ordered a glass of sangria. While patiently tapping my fingers against the glass counter, a man sat beside me. I glanced at him and saw him smiling. My eyes flicked to the ring in his finger and I ignored him.

"You look beautiful," he said.

"I know,'' I retorted without glancing at him. The bartender offered my drink and I immediately sipped from it. 

"Will you stop staring at me." I said when I noticed the man still ogling at me. He chuckled and faced his body onto me.

"Come on, I know that you're bored, I could give you a good time."

I fake smiled. "Apparently, I'm not interested into married men,'' except for one, but he's not married yet, "now back off." He chugged down his glass of beer and slammed it against the counter. I smiled before I heard him muttered 'bitch' before walking off. I did get that a lot

"Um, excuse me...'' I called the bartender. He's probably in his mid-thirties but even though he looked really cute with his little stubble on his face. And what did I just tell to the guy earlier? Apparently, I'm not interested into married men and unfortunately for this cutie bartender here, he's already married. 

''Yes?'' he asked while wiping an empty bottle in his hands.

"I was wondering if Jacob's in right now?"

"Uh yeah, he's in the back room. I'll go get him for you.''

"Thank you!" 

I shifted my weight and turned to look at the people dancing while waiting for Jacob. My feet was getting impatient as I the music was getting good. Not yet Allison, you still have a business to attend to.

"Allison?" I smirked and slowly turned to look at the source of the voice. His hair was slicked back like the first time I saw him. He was wearing a white shirt with the sleeves rolled up and a black pair of jeans. Lines were visible in his forehead as he looked confused. "What are you doing here?"

"It's a club douche. What do you think I'm doing here?"

"Then why are you looking for me?" 

 I exhaled deeply. "I have something that you want." His eyebrows shot up. He tilted his head and smiled. He leaned in, resting his arms on the counter.

I brought my face closer and whispered."Money." Our faces were just inches apart. I could feel his warm breath against mine. He didn't react about what I just said but the next thing I said made him flashed a wide grin. 

"And...sex." 

He backed away. "I'll tell you what, why don't you wait for me, my shift's gonna end soon." I winked at him and that was his cue before he bolted back to where he just came from. I stood up and sashayed my way to the dance floor. 

I started swaying my hips to the sides, my fingers tracing my thighs and slowly dragging them to my hair messing it seductively. As I did it, finally I caught the attention of the the brunette girl I've been eyeing since I came here. She slowly paced towards me still swaying her hips to the sides. When we came face to face, I could clearly see her emerald eyes even if the room was a little dim and only the different colors of disco lights enabled us to see faintly. We started moving and shaking our bodies to the beat. It was as if we're battling each other and neither of us wanted to stop. This was what I liked, a challenge. I was caught up in the moment when suddenly a hand grabbed my wrist. Jacob