The Dare

-Ariana's POV-

He runs up and smacks Louis. I gasp. "What are you doing with her! I can't believe you!!" he comes up to me and whispers "Are our kisses better?" he kisses me like he has never kissed me before. Soon we finally stop. "How was that?" Harry says laughing. I'm dizzy. Wow. "Your a great kisser!" I said then slapped my hand on my mouth covering it noticing what I said. He laughs and looks at Louis "I'm a greeeeeaaaat kisser. Why would you do that Lou? I usually would be way more mad but your my bestfriend. I trusted you.."

"It was just a test, okay?!" Louis yells. Harry and I are way confused. "What?" I manage to say. Still dizzy from the wonderful kiss. "Well, Harry...Uhm it was a dare. From uh a guy named Cody.." My eyes widen. "He said that if I did I would see how great her kiss is. That was when we where getting her in the car..I'm sorry. He's a really nice guy."

"No.No he isn't." Harry blurts. "How many more hours do we have Lou?"

"3 and a half."

"I need to go somewhere. Stay. Here. Ari."

"Harry don't do it..." Harry storms out of the house and drives off. I take the guest car and follow him. He is heading to the Police Station..? He goes in and back out in a matter of minutes. A smirk on his face, he jumps in the car and drives o a street. It looks familiar...No Harry no!!! I honk really loud and Harry rolls down the window and looks to see. He sees me and yells "Why did you follow me? You don't need to see this!!"

I yell back "Yes I do! I know what your doing Harry. Please just don't!!!!! I beg you!!" he drives closer to Cody's place. There's a car there. I'm guessing it's Taylor's. I run up to Harry who got out of the car andwas walking up to the door. He ignores me and knocked on the door loud. Taylor answers the door. "Well! Hi Ha-"

"Move." he bumps past her and ends in the living room seeing Cody sitting there watching tv. Harry steps in front ofthr tv and Cody says "Woah Harry. You can't block the football game." Cody says playfully laughing. "I'm not joking." Harry says. His hands clinched into a fist. "Why did you dare Lou."

"Haha what are you tal-"

"You know what I'm talking about! Tell me!" Harry says walking closer. His voice getting louder. "Oh that." Cody smiles. "I just wanted to show my buddy that Ari IS a great kisser. I told him all about it. Oh look! He just texted me saying 'she is a great kisser!'" He says looking at his phone. Harry grabs the phone out of Cody's hand and looks at it. There's no message. "That's it!!." Harry jumps on top of Cody. He starts smacking him and punching him. Taylor was right next to me comforting me. She wasn't as bad as I thought. We talked for a second she said "I'm sorry for everything.."

"Really? It's fine.." I smile assuring her that it's truly ok. We both look at the boys who are both covered in blood well there faces and shirt. "Okay! Cut it out!" I run over to Harry and pull him off Cody. Harry pushes me away with much force. I fall back on a table and break it. Im laying on a broken table. And it hurts!! Taylor runs over to me. "Oh my.." I look down to see blood. I see Harry hovered over me. "I-I did this.." I saw a tear fall from his eyes. He covers his eyes and bows his head. He's crying.. That's the last thing I see before I pass out.