Memories

-Harry's POV-

The only way I could fall asleep was to the beeping of Ari's heart. I was woke up by the nurse. "We are going to check her out and see what the problem was."

"Ok." I reply quietly. "Dont worry," She pats my shoulder. "It's probably nothing too bad." She try's to cheer me up. "Yeah..."

They wake her up. "Hi baby." Is the first thing I say. "H-Hi.." She says cracking her voice. "I love you. Everything's ok." I rub her cheek before they roll her out. She looked at me with a frown. They rolled her off. She slept on a rollible bed. I had no idea why she had to stay over night but at least she is alright.

-Ari's POV-

I wake up in a freaking hospital!? What the hell!? I was just probably tired. I tried to rub away the bad memories at this moment. They did all these treatments to find out what has "happened to me". I think I just passed out because I was tired! I barely remember. Some of the doctors gasped but tried to keep it quiet. I look up at them. There all whispering and pointed at my x-rays and all.

They soon come and talk to me. "I don't think I can tell you this any other way," I look up at her with a bit of fright in my eyes. "You, you have...cancer." My heart drops. Am I gonna have to tell this to Harry?! She slowly explains that it's spread in most of my body and that I've had it for a while. "Oh, god." I don't feel good. "Do you want me to tell Harry?" The doctor asks. I don't think I will ever be able to. "Yes..." I manage to speak out and see her walk out. What did I just do!?!

-Harry's POV-

The doctor walks in and I instantly jump up. "Is she okay?"

-The Doctor's POV-

I can tell this boy cares about her alot. I'll just say it and make it quick.

-Harry's POV-

"She has cancer." I freeze. My eyes tear up a bit. I curl my lip and run my palm acrossed my cheeks and lips then leave my hand there so the doctor could'nt see me trying not to cry. I look down and sit in the chair. I put my face in my hands and feel myself start to cry. The doctor has the look of worry on her face. "I'll bring Ari back..." She exits the room. Oh god! Uh... I need tissue. Come on! My face is red with tears I need a freaking tissue. I look around the room but then find Ari sitting on the chair as I turn around. Tears down her face start to fall of her gorgeous legs. "Hey, I'll be ok. Im right here."

"I only have a month to live, Harry." She sheds another tear. "What?" My voice cracks and my eyes start to tear up but I quickly try to blink them away only to have them land on Ari's hand. "Harry, your crying..."

"No, no I'm not...Uhm. Anyway," She slightly smiles. "Why did they say you only had....a month to live." I clear my throat, I hate saying that. "They said I have had it for a while and they have an estimation that I only have a month to live."

"Why didn't the Doctor's tell us when we were getting check-ups for...the baby..." I hated saying that too knowing that the baby girl is gone. She still doesnt know the gender does she? Does she still want to know? Probably not. It will probably make her cry even more. I hated seeing her sad. "Hey. We should spend the time we have together."

"Ok." I get all the things checked out with the doctor and now. I just need to tell her everything. She needs to know how I feel. "Ari," I sit down in my car with her eyes looking straight in mine. "Ari, I'm sorry I was drunk. But I know I want to marry you. But I wanted it to be special and perfect. The baby was a girl. I can't live without you. I have always dreamed of finding the right girl. And now I don't have to dream anymore because she is right here. Even though , you have cancer I still love you the same and I will always-" Ari cuts me off. "Harry, have you noticed that we haven't really got married yet? I'm your fiancee. Not your wife. Here. Now we are just boyfriend and girlfriend." She puts the ring in my open hand. She seems a bit sad. "I didn't mean..."

"It's fine. Really. I agree too. It is moving too fast."

-Ari's POV-

I guess it's moving a bit too fast...and the baby was a girl!!!!! I skip subjects. "It was a girl" I smile. "Yeah.." He halfway smiles. My smile fades. "Lets go see a movie or something and just forget everything. Ok?"

"Ok." I smile ready for the ride.

-------------------------

Please tell me if you think it's going the right way or not. I can possibly change it. Lots of love! Happy Bday Zayn! Bye!