chapter 28

hello everybody!!!

firstly i just wanted to thanks you all for your votes and comments

Needles to say that I laughed a lot with all your comments. I read them all but i have refrained from answering cause i don't want to confirm or refuse anyhting yet.... you'll see how the story develops....

Keep reading please!!!!

_________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 28

The next morning both of them woke up and got ready for work. Although they were practically living together now only for a week they had developed a comfortable routine among them and they got ready quickly and efficiently. They both hated early morning wake ups, but being in each other's arms, made the whole thing just a little better. So when they were reaching their offices, they both had big smiles on their faces. July realized that and mentioned it to Maya that Monday morning.

“Well hello hello. You must have had a great weekend if you are still smiling like that. The mystery man who sends you everyday flowers is definitely doing something right.” July told her while they were both purring coffee in their mugs smirking. “Now that I think about it, you have had that smile plastered to your face every morning the past week. Well girlfriend, why don't you share some details and even better why don't you give me his phone to pass it to my boyfriend. Not that I have something to complain about but I would like to have such a smile each morning. Maybe your guy can give some tips to mine.” She winked at Maya again and she became once again as red as a ripe tomato.

“Hey let's not exaggerate. It is just that the previous months were pretty miserable for me and now the change makes the whole situation a lot better.”

“Well still you have not given me any details about him yet. Please share.”

“I will I promise. Just give me some time to feel more sure about this thing. It is too soon yet and I am afraid to jinx it. I know you mean well and I appreciate it.” Maya said honestly and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

“All right I will let you get away with it just this once but you will have to make good on your promise and tell me all about him soon.” She said half pouting. “I have to leave now and take Nicolas his coffee. You know I think he has a girlfriend too because he has the same goofy smile you do every morning” July said ant left right away. Maya was thankful for that because a guilty blush covered once again her face, plus she had feared that July might make the connection between her happiness and Nicolas’s. From July’s careless retreat she gathered her secret was safe for a while more. She went back to her own office smiling even more knowing that she was the one that was making Nicolas happy.

Everything seemed right in the world, except from her stomach that was quite unsettled this morning too. She thought that maybe something that she ate on the trip had not settled well with her. So she took some antiacid and went back to work like usual trying to ignore it. It was a busy day but she made it through without complaining. After observing her through their meetings Nicolas sensed that something was a little bit off and asked her while they were eating lunch at his office. This time they really had work to do.

“Honey, is everything OK? I am getting some strange vibes from you” he asked her. She laughed humourlessly but answered to him.

“You don't miss anything, do you? My stomach was not very well this morning, I think it must be something I ate at the hotel. Not that it was spoiled because you are obviously fine. My stomach is probably more sensitive and all that spice in the food affected me. I am sure that I will be fine by tomorrow. As a matter of fact, I am already feeling better and I am quiet hungry. So I suggest we both eat our food, or I am going to eat yours too.” She tried to make fun of the situation.