Chapter 17

Xavier's p.o.v

I stood there with my mouth open. I stared at where she left for a little more then quickly shut my mouth and turned around. Nina and Alexis were looking at each other and Stacy was crying. Max was rubbing her back  trying to sooth her. 

" Um...."

I said. 

" We will show you to your rooms."

Nina said.

" Alexis you take the beta and his sister and I will take the Alpha."

She said. I saw Max cringe from the tone of her voice and the way she addressed him.

" Nina please can we-"

He started to say but was cut of by her growl. Come to think of it there growls sounded completely different. It sounds more like a roar mixed with a growl. And Maria's eyes truth be told freaked me out to. When they used to live with us they were always obedient and their eyes never flashed so  I never new what color or how their eyes looked. I looked up when I heard Nina speak again.

" Look! I don't want anything to do with you Beta Woods we are being generous enough to let your pack stay here after all the shit you've done so I suggest if you want to keep things peaceful we keep everything on a business level."

She said turning around. Max looked heartbroken.

" I am going to go for a run...."

He mumbled leaving. I looked at Nina then Max. Something is going on between those two. I shook it off for now and followed Nina. Unlike us they don't have a pack house. Everyone shares cabins and then there is 5 main houses. She walked to a cabin and open the doors.

" This is where you will be stay Alpha Red." 

She said. 

" Thanks."

I said stepping inside. It was nice. I had a kitchen,living room,2 bedrooms,3 bathrooms, a tiny game room,and a walk in closet.

I dropped my stuff by my bed and stripped into my boxers. I jumped into my bed then shut my eyes. I wounder how living with my mate will turn out? Before I fell asleep I promised myself something. I promised myself that I would get my mate back whatever the cost.

Maria's p.o.v

I woke up the next morning feeling refreshed. I looked at the time

11:00 AM

I sighed and ran my fingers threw my hair. I put on my training cloths which consisted of a multi-colored sports bra,long tight yoga pants, and pink sneakers. I pulled my hair into a pony tail and walked out of the room. ( External Link )

Xavier's pack got here last night around 7:30 PM. I got up and walked to the main house. Everyone was in there work out cloths getting ready for training which starts at 11:30. I grabbed a piece of toast and a egg. I ate and talked to some people and before I knew it it was 11:30.

I got up and told everyone to go outside. I sighed and rubbed my face. I had to go talk to my bastard of a mate. I walked to his cabin and knocked. After a few seconds he answered. His hair was damp and he was wearing a white t-shirt that was a bit to tight and a pair of grey sweat pants. He looked me up and down and I could see his eyes darken.

" Training for my pack started 5 minuets ago do you and your pack ant to come?"

I asked. He shook his head snapping out of his trance.

" Uh y-y-yeah...." 

He stuttered. I want to laugh. I made one of the strongest Alpha's stutter. I gave him a small smile and turned around. Am I gaining feeling for this man again?