Chapter 28

Unknown person p.o.v ( A.k.a the person who marked Lauren )

" Alpha Mark? "

I turned around and saw a gorgeous women. She had bright red hair and sun kissed skin. When I looked into her green eyes I got lost in them.

" Mate "

We both whispered at the same time. 

Well this is going to change plans....

Y-y-y your m-my mate?! "

She stuttered.

" Um.... "

Was all I could say. We were standing in the middle of the forest, I was hunting but I don't know what she was doing here.

" Ugh this is going to change plans.... "

She muttered to herself.

" What plans? "

I asked. She looked a me before shaking her head.

" You would reject me if you knew... "

She said. 

So that bad.... 

I thought.

" Trust me it would take a lot for me to reject you for doing something bad. "

I said. she looked me in the eye trying to tell if I was lying or not. I guess she figured I wasn't and started telling me about her plans.

She told me about how Maria was the first Alpha werecat and how the whole pack she leads are full of werecat who have shifted into big cats. She told me how she was the Alpha of rogues and how now that Maria is an Alpha she has taken my mates title as the strongest  female Alpha alive.

" So your saying that you want Maria dead? "

I asked. She nodded her head. I smiled evilly and said

" Then you got my packs help. "

" But I got to know one thing first.  "

I said. She nodded her head telling me to continue.

" Whats your name? "

" Selena "

She said.

_______________________________________________

Maria's p.o.v

I woke up with Xavier's arm wrapped tightly around my waist. I gently pulled off his arm and sat up. I yawn and rub my face. My jaw doesn't hurt anymore and I am able to move it so that's a good sign.

I got out of bed and looked at the time.

3:22 PM

I decided to go check on Nina. I change out of my pj's and put on a pair of black skinny jeans and a dark blue t-shirt. 

 I walked out of my room and ran to the infirmary. When I got there I gently knocked on the door.

" Nina? "

I said softly.

" Come in.... "

Said a groggy voice. I opened the door and saw my brother was asleep on the same bed as Nina with a bandage on his forehead. Nina was awake siting up.

" Hey, you guys feeling better? "

I asked. She yawned and rubbed her eyes.

" Yeah they stitched up his cut and I am just about bruise free. "

She said. I smiled and looked at them. 

They make a cute couple don't they?

I asked Sasha.

Yep they do....

She said.

" Well you seem tired so i'll just go.... Feel better! "

I said before shutting the door. 

I should really check up on Alexis I haven't been able to talk to her lately......

__________________________________________________

Selena's p.o.v

Now that I have found my mate I can finally reclaim my title as strongest female Alpha. At first when I heard stories of the werecats I thought people were lying until I saw that little bitch shift herself.....

Flashback

I had been walking in the forest alone hunting for a wild deer or rabbit. I had was shifted into my large black/brown/white/rusty colored wolf. I was bigger than the average female because I was the newest Alpha of rogues. As I was hunting I caught a whiff of a powerful scent. Who ever or what ever it was radiated power.

What the fuck?......

I thought as I trotted over to the source. There I hid my scent and watched the girl. She had tan skin,dark blonde brown hair,bright blue eyes, and had a good body. My eyes narrowed at the girl.

Surely she can't be more powerful than me.....

I thought not liking the idea of another female more powerful than me. She looked around before shifting. A wave of power hit me making me want to submit and get my butt out of here.

NO!

I cried out in anger. I had worked my ass of making sure to wiped out packs,Alpha's and Luna's to show everyone who the new boss is and this pathetic girl shifts and I want to submit. She growled and sniffed the air.  I knew she was smelling my scent to I slowly backed away and already started making my plan on how to kill this bitch.

Flashback over

I growled and my eyes probably flashed red.

I took deep breaths to calm myself down than looked at my newest recruit.

Weird thing is it was my sister. Well I should say half sister. After my mom died my dad found another women but sadly she left my dad for her real mate taking his child and my younger sister. I still treat her like my sister though. 

I knew she would be valuable and we both hated this pack and wanted 3 things.

Power,pleasure,and money. 

I smiled evilly and stuck out my hand.

" Well hello Kristy lovely to see you......"

A/N

SORRY! I know I haven't update in a week. I just had no idea's and didn't want to write another short filler chapter..... Well thanks for getting me over 1,000'S VOTES!. It means a lot! Well thanks for reading!

COMMENT

VOTE

LIKE

 Picture is just another big cat gif