Chapter 2

Of course in each class we just do nothing bascially besides listen to the teacher talk about the class and what they expect of you. They tell you the supplies you will need for the school year and then continue on to talk about themselves a little bit. That's the usual every year. As I imagined, D wing was terrible. I always get the urge to just push through everyone because nobody knows how to walk. Its annoying like c'mon left right left right. As I make my way through all my classes, I find that I've never had most of these people in my classes last year. What a change up. 

       Sitting in my last peiod class (American History 1) everyone is anxious for the bell to ring. We get all chatty and can't sit still. My best friend Hennessy is in my class with me so I thought I'd come to love that class but things dont always go as planned. That's life. *BEEEEEEEEEP*. The bell rings and every kid rushes to get out the door. 

        Me an Hennessy already planned to walk home the first day of school. We head for F- wing and exit out of those doors. As we are walking home we get really bored. Random people honk at us but it's pretty funny. We get this idea to start obnoxiously screaming song lyrics. It's great! We got weird looks from people passing by. So then an idea sparked in my mind...since we were screaming song lyrics I just decided to scream "HOLY SHIT!!". Hennessy finds it hysterical so every time a car passed by I would scream it. But one car in particular drove by....It contain one old man and one old woman. The car was coming up on our left since we were walking on the right side of the road getting closer to my apartment complex. I scream "HOLLY SHIT!!" and the old woman freaks out and basically flips around in her chair. Funniest thing EVER. Hennessy and I were about to pee ourselves haha. 

         So the first day went by great! No drama. I didn't get bullied...yet. Plus I liked all my teachers...for now. I made a goal to try and actually do my best in every class to get great grades. I was so pumped for day two.