Part I.

There is never just one world.

How do I know this? Well, I was born to travel it. To explore it. And the world has endless possibilities. What I didn't know, I wanted to know, so badly. I didn't care how dangerous it was, and I certainly didn't care if I hurt myself in the process. I wanted to see it all.

I eventually got my wish, but I never thought it was possible.

I never thought I could see the world die.

But, I'm getting ahead of myself. Let me start from the beginning.

I was born, faraway from this planet known as 'Earth.' My home planet was rich, and full of life, such as Earth is today. Nothing but smiling faces, left and right. It truly was a lovely place to call home, and I wasn't alone either.

My family. My mother and father. Both incredibly intelligent and smart. You could ask them any question, and they'd know the answer to it, easy. It was just like kindergarten for them. Every answer was clearly marked in front of them. This didn't make them perfect, though. They had their flaws. Of course they did. We all did.

Either way, they are incredible.

..Or, so I was told.

I lost them at a young age, during infancy. I never got to know them. The only reason I know these things, are because of the local stories my neighbors tell. Besides my own home, this is the only piece of them I have. It doesn't bother me too much. Least I tell myself. I never know how I feel about the situation. Memories, to me, at this point, are a trap to keep me back.

But this isn't the reason why I can't look back now. The reason was so much bigger, bigger than I could have imagined.