{3}

i advice you to listen to the song while reading this sooooo yeah. you can imagine which jack you want to, i didn't specify.

you: this doesn't make sense now
shit just got real with this baby, and things are getting intense now between us jack. we need to work this out.

jack: i hear you talking bout we a lot, oh, you speak french now?

you: wow but i guess you're giving me the signs so i gotta take a hint now. i used to hit you up like do you wanna hang right now?

jack: im on the west side and you know i'm with the gang right now

you: you say you own a watch, but do you know what time it is right now jack?

jack: it's after 2am and that's asking a lot of me right now

you: have a child! what are you even talking about?!

you: jack come and see me for once, you don't ever come to me. at least do it for your child, carmen. she misses you.

jack: i been up for two whole days thinking what i did to keep you going,
thumbing through the voicemails that you left me telling me where i went wrong. i'll admit im sorry, im truly sorry.

you: things change, people change, feelings change too jack. and i never thought the circumstances woulda changed you.

jack: why do you have to start this?

you: start what?!

jack: i know you got another dude tryna play the part. just cause he got a heart don't mean he got heart. could be standing in the field, and he still ain't in the field. doing things to make me feel the way i make you feel.

you: how hard is it to let me know when you're coming home
that way i can be prepared, maybe take a couple sick days and not miss pay.

jack: i don't even know what things are looking like inside of your place and how it's decorated.

you: because you never come to visit your child, nor me. the woman you said you loved but i guess that was a lie too right?

jack: this thing is getting one-sided, i can't even lie to you right now.

you: im tiring of fighting, carmen just wants to see her dad and you're making it hard for this little girl to grow up. do want her to grow up without a father?

you: come and see us for once

jack is typing...

• • •

I don't know why but I want it to be a cliffhanger ending lol did anyone really read this?