{5 pt.2}

i screamed in excitement and threw my phone across the room. i have had a crush on that boy for years and the fact that this is happening is ridiculous.

i stop and stare at the opposite end of the room and realize what i've done. "oh shit i probably broke my phone.....eh," i shrug not caring but then going to retrieve it. i sigh in relief my text tone goes off and i see a message from jack.

johnson 🙇🏼💓: your twitter @ should be dickmedownmendes

i grin rolling my eyes and reply.

me: shut up loser 😂👋🏽

i turn my phone off and immediately run into the show and play for free by dj khaled ft. drake. (if you listen to it reading it it's funny)

i sing as i shave every single part of my body, where hair is located. i wash my hair after washing my body. i wrap a towel around my body and dried my hair with a towel.

i put on light make up like eyeliner, mascara and a little bit of lip gloss, i know it turns him on and i make my eyebrows look as if i got them done today.

i put on navy blue lace underwear because i know it's his favorite color. working out with him and hanging with him has taught me about what he likes and dislikes.

i put on gray socks and leggings and a white sports bra, of course we're not going to be exercising but why not tease him a bit?

i put my hair in a high ponytail as i hear a knock on the door. i keep a small bottle of perfume by my front door so i pick it up and spray the scent labeled 'seductive rose' when has a rose ever been seductive- im snapped out of my thoughts as i hear another knock.

someone's eager.

i open the door to see the tall 6,1 brown haired tease smiling at me. well he's not that much taller than me im actually 5'7 but that doesn't matter right now. "can i come in?" he grins.

me or the house?

"yeah of course," said letting out a nervous laugh letting him in. why am i nervous?! im going to have to change my nervousness. "so what did you want to work in first?" i ask closing the door. "abdomen or-"

"tongue exercises maybe," he mumbles shrugging and my eyes widen. he play fully rolls his eyes "you're so cute, there's no way in hell we're actually working out."

"well isn't that what you came for?" i asked innocently batting my eyelashes.

"oh really?" he asks playing along as we walk to my kitchen island.

i turn around and look at shawn who's biting his lip staring down at my body. "yeah that is what you said right?" i asked running a finger down his chest not breaking eye contact.

"w-well-"

"is this a new tatoo?" i cut him looking at his arm. he nods as i bring my hand down his bulge and start palming if slowly. "well it looks hot, kinda turns me on," i shrug looking at him still rubbing him.

"i thought you we were gonna exercise?" he grins taking my hand off him.

"i thought you wanted to something else," i pout innocently, his eyes flicker to my lips then back to my eyes.

"only if you want to," he smirks. i nod my head rapidly and his smirk grows, "good." he slips his hand between my legs and i gasp. "this is mine, are we clear?" he growls.

i've never seen this side of shawn but i definitely like it. i slowly nod my head looking him in his coffee brown eyes. "i want to hear you say it," he adds.

"y-yes daddy," i subconsciously answer not realizing what i said. his eyes darken and im starting to realize that im getting into something far beyond what i expected.

his eyes flicker back and forth from my lips, chest, and in between my legs. shawn forcefully pulled on my waist and pushed me onto the island kissing me hard.

i wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him with the same pressed that he applied. i felt his hand move from my waist starting to slide in my leggings but i grabbed his hand and pulled away.

"what's wrong?"

"let's take this to my room," i smirked receiving a smirk back before being picked up and carried to my room. i squealed and giggled as he laid me on my bed.

his eyes kept staring all over my body and he forcefully kissed me again. as the kiss deepened a new article of clothing came off until we were both in our underclothes.

he pulled away and i scooted further on to the bed with one of my legs propped up with my foot and the other leg hanging off the bed. "fuck, i want to do so much to you," he breathed out.

"do everything your mind and body desires," i said seductively, testing him. he leaned down and started kissing my neck sucking the skin. i let out a breathily moan as one hand held on my waist and the other snaked between my legs.

he rubbed the thin material slowly asy breathing became heavy. "shawnnn, stop teasing me," i moaned.

his lips trailed down towards my stomach. going lower and lower, he took off my navy blue laced underwear. by breath hitched as the cool air met my exposed skin.

i squealed when i felt his warm flattened out tongue on my most sensitive area. i laid down clutching on to the bed sheets as he continued teasing me. he used his thumb to rub circles onto my clit as i whimpered uncontrollably.

i felt cool air on my body and i furrowed my eyebrows. confused to why he stopped. he aligned himself up against me and without warning shoved himself into me and i moaned out in pleasure.

he grabbed onto my waist as he quickly thrusted in and out of me. "you're so tight princess."

my breathing became heavy and quick as whimpers and moans escaped from my lips. he leaned in and continued to kiss my neck.

"fuck s-shawn," i moaned wrapping my legs around his waist as he thrusted deeper. my body was in complete state of ecstasy. i felt myself tightening around him as my back arched.

"i-im gonna cum s-shawn," i whimpered out.

"me too," he licked his lips and he continued thrusting until a warm liquid filled my body and i became undone.

his thrust became quick sloppy as he rode out his high. he pulled out and threw the condom away.

as he leaves i wrap the blankets around my body. "you want me to get you some underwear?" he questions walking back into the room with his underwear on.

"please? it's the top drawer," I watch as he pulls out maroon underwear grinning.

"these?"

"sure." he tosses me the underwear and i put them on as he gets into bed.

"by the way that was fucking amazing." i roll over to face him and start playing with his biceps.

"yes, yes it was daddy."

took me like two days but i finally finished and man i suck at writing smut 😫😂