The Lonely King by Shevvie

(NEW EDITION)

Good morning. Good afternoon. Good evening. How are you all?♡

Now there is a reason why this breathtaking book is the first chapter to this. It holds a dear place in my heart for it was the first book on wattpad that really drew me to reading. The characters were original, full of life and made me fall in love with each and every one of them again and again.

There is nothing boring or cliche about a teen fiction book when it is written in a way that can prove that writers have the ability to take a reader on a special journey with them.

This is truly a masterpiece and I would hope that all of you would agree with me!

Introducing: The Lonely King

Author: shevvie

Parts: 35

Status: Ongoing

Genre: Teen Fiction

Description:

Seventeen year old Alexandra Knight doesn't know what to expect when she received an all-expenses paid scholarship to the most prestigious boarding school in the world, Meilleur Academy. Deciding to make the best she can out of it, she dives head first into the glitz and glamour that makes Meilleur... well, Meilleur.

And as we all know, a boarding school for the rich and successful wouldn't be complete without a band of arrogant, attractive, and intelligent boys, better known as the school's very own royalty, worshipped by girls and boys alike. These boys can't wait to graduate, but after getting acquainted with Meilleur's newest student, life at the academy becomes less of a bore and much much more interesting...

 These boys can't wait to graduate, but after getting acquainted with Meilleur's newest student, life at the academy becomes less of a bore and much much more interesting

Hope you enjoy this beautiful novel♡