Learn

Heyo peopel~ This chapter is dedicated to Foxxy_Coco because I love the things you comment~! XD

And uh.. I don't have much to say with this chapter nor do I have any original pictures so enjoy that epic younger Deidara to the side -3- 

***Ko's POV***

My eyes opened slowly to the own sound of my stomach growling in hunger. I ignored it, knowing I'd be able to put that off for a while from all of the practice I've had going without food before.

Where am I?... I looked around, adjusting to the dim light in the room. A lit candle by a bed was my only source of light. I jumped up to my feet, suddenly remembering passing out while training. " M-master Hidan!?" I squeaked out, knowing this was his room now. I glanced around, no one was here. On the dresser there was a pile of clothes that matched the ones Konan had given me yesterday. Next to the clothes was my sword, the sword known as Shiru. That's what that man at the store called it... The man that died for no rea- No. Not true. I used to think wrong, that dying for no cause was bad but Hidan said anyone not a Jashinist was an Atheist, and all Atheists deserved death. 

That's right... Right? I shook my head of my doubts and looked around. Konan had told me when taking the shower yesterday that I need to take one almost everyday along with brushing my hair. That brush hurts though... And Hidan doesn't even have one in this room. I grabbed the clothes but left the sword on the dresser, turning to around in the room, my eyes imeditatly coming across another door other than the one that led out to the Akatsuki base. This had to be the bathroom.

*****

I walked around in the hideout, still ignoring the grumblings of my stomach. I searched for Hidan, passing a hallway that led to someone's room. Honestly, where would he be? He could have left I suppose.. I fiddled with my necklace as I walked, starting to feel nervous at the lack of any of the members.

I stared down, my eyes tracing the smooth metal that curved into a circle, three parts connecting within it to make an upside down triangle. The symbol of my faith. I dropped the necklace to let it hang around my neck, now going to trace the sword hilt at my side. Shiru and Ko. I giggled lightly, it almost sounded like a name for those comedic plays they use to show in some villages. I had to sneak in to watch them, more often than not getting kicked out halfway. "STOP HER." A low raspy voice matching one I had heard yesterday yelled with high demand. I stopped walking, looking up to see a woman with tears down her face running from the man I know as Sasori. She just narrowly evaded the swipe of his tail. "KO, DO AS I SAY." Sasori ordered again. I grabbed my sword, unshelthing it. 

My feet felt heavy, my heart weight a million tons as I dashed infront of the panicked woman. She skidded to a stop infront of me. Her being closer, you could see the knots in her hair, smudged makeup on her face, dirt that clung to her clothes. Over all she looked drained and weak. "P-Please! I don't want to die!" She whimpered, eyes racing past me for the sign of an exit. I scanned around her neck. No Jashin symbol. Hair isn't white. Eyes are brown. 

Not a Jashinist... So it's okay... ? 

I held my sword tightly, looking like I moved to the side to let her pass. "Oh bless y-" She started saying as she ran by me, but not a moment later I swung the sword into her ankle. She let out a small shriek of pain, tumbling down to the ground. "Good. I thought you were going to free her." Sasori said lowly, walking up to the woman and myself. I slid my sword back into it's cover after wiping the woman's blood away. Good... I did... Good. "W-what are you goi-ing to do with h-h-er?" I asked, looking from the sobbing woman who clutched onto to her bleeding ankle to Sasori. "Make her a puppet of course." Make this woman a puppet? "L-like a human-n puppet?" "Mm, don't you catch on easily." Sasori said with a mock tone, his tail wrapping around the woman, dragging her back to his room. "Why?" Sasori stopped walking, ignoring the screams from the lady, turning to face me. "There's a list of reasons of why, it's up to the artist for their exact reasons."