chapter 5

Graysons pov

I can't have meredith here when Ethan is here, Ethan's had a crush on Meredith since grade 5.

"What's wrong with Ethan knowing?" It's time. Maybe I can say to her let's pretend we are dating but Ethan will go mental.

You know what fuck it I'm asking her, if Ethan liked Meredith so much then he shouldn't of asked her a long to time ago.

"Um nothing, nothing" she realises somethings on my mind "tell me now" she gets a little annoyed now but she looks hot when she's mad.

"Well I haven't really um put a lot of thought in this b-but can I-I call you mine?"

Merediths pov

My heart drops when I here those 5 words, all these years finally I've heard those words.

I jump up onto him wrapping my legs around him, digging my face in his neck "yes" I mumble.

------

"Fuck" I said as I almost slipped out of the shower. I hopped out slowing and carefully so I don't fall again. I quickly run to my room grabbing my clothes that I want to wear, high waisted jeans and a white no sleeve crop top. I put on some converses and went out of my room, I walk into the kitchen seeing Grayson sitting on the couch watching catfish. Catfish is one of my favourite shows.

"You motherfucker, watching catfish without me" he turns around laughing as the credits come up on the tv "thanks so fucking much I missed it" I sneaked up behind him to grab the remote. Instead he yanks on my arm pulling me to his chest. "I. Can't. Breathe" I could but I just wanted me to let go. He loosed his grip, but I'm still locked to him. I somehow got my self out of his strong arms running to my room while he was chasing me.

I run into my room trying to lose the door but he is two strong. I try to dodge him as he runs into my room but he grabs my waist from the behind and turning me around, how faces are inches away from each other "how dare you wear those tight jeans, teasing me" I smile as he pushes his lips against mine shocking me.

I pull away, "you kiss me everyone 5 seconds give me a break" I say getting out of his arms and walking out of my room.

"Where are you going" I look back "I'm getting a drink calm down" he's getting really protective lately, I know he loves me and it's for the best but it's too much.

I turn the tap and put my glass under the water for it to fill. I look over to the side of me to look at the microwave to see the time, 12:39pm. It's still early, but who am I kidding I've slept for about 13 hours, or maybe a lifetime who knows.

I hear a knock on the door, I quickly run up to it to see who it is. As I walk to it the loud bangs on the door get louder what's this persons problem?

I open the door to see a angry girl, my height and she looks my age. We give each other dirty looks as we look up and down at each other "Who are you?" We say in sync. She skates her head barging in, "where's Grayson" she turns around looking at me with her arms crossed

"Why?" She looks madder than before.

I hear graysons door close and he walks to the where we were, he quickly stops and mumbles to himself "oh shit"

"Grayson poo aww" she runs up to him jumping on him wrapping her legs around him and her arms around is neck.

"Who's this?" Graysons glares at me, he doesn't answer me but just looks at the girl "what are you doing here Chloe?" Hes mad.

The girl looks at me, "who are you" I say to the girl as she gives me a dirty look. She turns around to Grayson "I'm his girlfriend" my heart drops

Grayson shoots his head at me signalling me something, I'm not looking I'm in shock.

The girl smiles and turns back to Grayson kissing him roughly. Grayson pulls away and I feel my checks burn up, I feel my eyes watering I close them letting tears rush down my face.

I turn around to the door, grabbing my bag and wiping the tears off my face "Meredith wai-" he gets cut off by me slamming the door.

I rush to the elevator and quickly close the doors so nobody comes in.

-----

"I c-can't bel-lieve it" my tears are rushing down my face like a waterfall.

I'm over at Lily's house as she is the only one that knows I'm with Grayson, "he's a jerk don't worry" I hear my phone go off the 14th time in the last 20 minutes.

I looked at my phone seeing messages from Grayson.

Grayson: it's not what it looks like

Grayson: she's not my girlfriend!!

Grayson: babe please pick up

Grayson: she's my ex

Grayson: cmon Meredith please pick up

I wipe my face reading the rest, but the last text catches my eye.

Grayson: look I understand why your not talking to me just let me explain, meet me at the park in 15

"Look lily I got-tta go" she nods as she looks at the text from Grayson.

-----

I walk though the park finding Grayson resting against a tree, I walk up to him

"Explain" I said firmly trying not to cry again.

"She's not my girlfriend" he stands up straight

"That's it?" I say not impressed at all.

"Look back in 3 grade, I had a girlfriend and that girlfriend was Chloe, we dated for 6 years until I broke up with her in middle school. She moved to Atlanta 4 months later, she was so controlling, so so so-" he was lost in words.

"Look I thought she was gone but I quess not" his eyes are glassy "i-I-I don't want to loose you Meredith" he starts to sob as I cup his cheeks.

"Shhhhh" I press my forehead against his as I grab his hand, walking back to the apartment.

------

I walk into the apartment, seeing Chloe on the couch watching MY recorded shows.

I give Grayson a look signalling him, "Chloe get out!" His voice rises I grab his hand for him to calm down, it worked.

She turns around smiling but that smile changes into a frown as soon as she sees me.

"Who's she? " she looks straight at me. "She's my girlfriend Chloe now get out!"

"Fine" she says grabbing her coat "but you'll pay for this" she slams the door.

--------

Finally a new chapter sorry, but it's pretty long 😊

Anyway, what did you guys think? I thought it was ok

Till next time

Peace✌🏼️💗