chapter 6

Meredith pov

I couldn't help it but be scared, Grayson has told me that chloe can do some pretty terrible things.

Don't worry Meredith, what can she do??

I nod my head agreeing to my self

-----

Today was not a good day, I was a hour late at work. Me and lily got in a fight. I got mad at Grayson for no fucking reason, I'm a mess.

I was in my room on my laptop, until I heard knocking on the door. I knew it was Grayson I mean who else would be here.

I walk up to my door opening it seeing Ethan.

"E-Ethan" he just stands there. "H-hi"

I forgot he was coming back

I hear the door slam open and close "Grayson? Sorry excuse me" I walked past Ethan walking down the hallway

I approach the door way, seeing Grayson holding groceries. "Hey babe" I look at him as he puts down the groceries

"Where have you been?" I said sounding worried, but I wasn't

"You know as you were all fucking mad at me for no re-"

He gets cut as soon as Ethan pops out of the hallway. Grayson looks worried

I look back at Ethan "w-what did you just call her?"

Graysons pov

She looks back at Ethan "w-what did you call her?" Shit

"Bro don't get all w-"

"No what did you fucking call her" I walk past Meredith and grab Ethan's arm pulling him to my room down the hall.

I shut the door. "Dude keep your-" I get cut of by Ethan shouting

"You fucked her didn't you?" I swallow "eh no"

"Your fucking lying to me" shit fuck shit fuck

"You know what" fuckity fuck fuck "yes I did and it's got nothing to fucking do with you ok?"

Merediths pov

I hear shouting from the other room.

I hear my name mentioned.

"You know how I fucking feel about her than you go fucking her" I hear Ethan tell from the other room.

"If you wanted her you would of had her but no your a fucking pussy" this makes me so upset, hearing like this and knowing that it's because of me is terrible.

I put my hands over my ears. It blocks some of the shouting from the other room.

Graysons pov

"And hate to fucking break it to you but we're dating got a fucking problem" I shout "your not in charge of me Ethan I'm allowed to fuck who ever I want"

Ethan's facial expression drops. His eyes are glassy.

He sighs and sits on the bed with his hands on his head looking down at the floor.

Merediths pov

One last tear comes over my cheeks as soon as I hear the shouting stop. Did Ethan actually murder Grayson?

You dumbass Meredith

I decide to speak up and call Grayson "GRAYSON"

For a few moments I hear nothing but I hear a door.

I see Grayson then Ethan, Ethan walks out the door without noticing me. He slams the door.

I put my hands over my eyes "want the fuck just happened Grayson"

I feel him sit next to me resting his forehead on my shoulder as I still had my hands over my eyes.

"I don't know what to do Grayson, why didn't you tell me?" I put my hands away from my eyes and he takes his head away from my shoulder.

"Don't worry about it ok?" He stands up walking to the sink, grabbing a glass and filling it up with water from the tap.

I stand up "I can't stop worrying about it, was he fighting-" I swallow "over me"

He faces me "Meredith just don't worry about! Ok?" He is annoyed

"No you answer me now!" He puts his glass down and speaks up

"What do you think Meredith!" I have no fucking idea that why I'm asking you, you dumbass

"You know what I'm not dealing with this" I grab my jacket and my bag "I'm out"

He was trying to say something but I didn't listen.

I walked out slamming the door.

I just need a break and what ever the fuck is wrong with him, I'm finding Ethan to see what is going on I just can't stand this.

I walked out of the building, wondering where Ethan would go.

----------

Finally a new chapter, sorry it took so long but I rushed this chapter! I wrote this in 7 minutes as I was in school 😬

Anyway what do you guys think of this chapter? I don't like it that much.

Sorry guys it's so short!

Till next time

Peace✌🏼️💗