Falling

Ethan POV (next day)

I woke up to Grayson slapping me in the face with shaving cream. "What the...." I said as I got up and walked towards my bathroom. "You need to shave buddy." said Grayson. I turned on the lights and wiped some shaving cream off my face. I kept the bottom half on so I could shave. I prepped the shaver and looked in the mirror and saw Miya standing at the doorway of the bathroom staring at me through the mirror. "Hey little buddy." Said Miya. "Hey...." I said as I started to shave. "Sorry about Gray's wake up call... It was kinda my idea." Said Miya. "I turned around to face her with half my face shaved. "Do you do pranks or something?" I asked. "Maybe..." Said Miya as she smirked. I turned back around and faced the mirror to continue. "By the way your girlfriend is here... I would say that we are friends now." Said Miya. "She is not my girlfriend anymore." I said as I looked down. "What? she is a great girl" Said Miya. "Ya I know, but she is moving to Canada.... I called her over last night because I didn't want to do long distance relationship." I said. "Do you know why she is here than?" Asked Miya. "Nope..." I said as I patted my face with a towel. "Did she say?" I asked. "Nope." Said Miya. "Anyways, I will be in Brook's room if you need me and Your girlfriend *Emma* is in the living room waiting." Said Miya as she walked out of my room. I huffed and turned off the lights in the bathroom and walked out my bedroom. I walked into the living room and sat by Emma. "Why are you here?" I asked. "I just wanted to say goodbye because I am leaving at 2:00pm today." said Emma.

*It is 9:00am rn*

"Well goodbye Emma.... I will miss you." I said as I got up. "Are you asking me to leave?" said Emma. "Ya I am sorry, but I am busy today..." I said as I hugged her. "Ok." Said Emma as she kissed my cheek. "Will we still communicate?" asked Emma. "Totally." I said as we broke the hug and she walked to the door with me. "Well this is not a goodbye.. this is a see you later." I said as we hugged once again.

AFTER GOODBYES

Miya POV

I walked out Brook's bedroom to see Ethan walking to the couch. "So?" I asked as I sat down next to him. "We just said goodbye." Said Ethan. "Oh... would you like some water?" I asked. "Sure." Said Ethan. I got up from the couch and walked to the kitchen. I got a glass of water and walked back to him and handed him the glass... suddenly he dropped the glass on him lap which then spilled on her shirt and his crouch area. "I am so sorry... Let me get a towel." I said. "It's okay it was my fault anyway." said Ethan. I returned with a towel and began to wipe the water off the couch and the floor. Soon Ethan was taking off his shirt. I tried my best to not look at him. I just kept on wiping the floor on my hands and knees. I stood up and looked at Ethan. " I can put your shirt away for you." I said. "Thanks." Said Ethan as he passed me the shirt. I walked to his bedroom and placed it in his laundry hamper. i walked back to the living room where I saw Ethan in only boxers... "OH I am so sorry!" I said as I turned around facing the kitchen. "You can look back now." Said Ethan. I turned around to she Ethan wrapped in a towel. "I am gonna go get some clothes to wear." Said Ethan as he walked to his bedroom and slowly closed the door. I walked to the couch and picked up the dirty wash cloth. I tossed it in a hamper. I turned around and saw a note on the table I picked it up and began to read it.

Dear Emma,

I am sorry, but I can't do long distance... It's not you its just that I am seeing someone else. I hope you understand and please don't take it serious. I hope you have a great time in Canada.. I will miss you and please move on.

-Ethan

I kept on reading to see a message in red ink....

F*CK U ETHAN! ENJOY YOUR NEW GIRLFRIEND!

"What are you reading?" asked Ethan as he walked out of his bedroom facing me. "Uh nothing..." I said as i crumbled the paper and shoved it into the back pocket of my sweatpants. "Oh really?" Said Ethan as he stomped to me. "I said it's nothing." I said. Ethan picked me up and carried me on his shoulder. He dropped me on his bed and tried to reach for my pocket. I refused and I started to wiggle around, so he would't be able to reach it. "Give it to me!" said Ethan as he accidentally put his hand down the back of my pants. "Ew perv!" I said as I backed up to the bed frame. "I am so sorry, it was a accident!" said Ethan.. "I forgive you." I said... "Then what does the note say?" Said Ethan. "Fine!" I said as I playfully sticked my tongue at him. I tossed him the crumbled up paper. He uncrumbled it and read it as his eyes got big... "Did she give this to you?" Asked Ethan "No... I just found it." I said. "This is another reason why I broke up with her." Said Ethan as he tossed it into the trash bin. "So you been seeing someone else?" I ask as I wrapped my arms around my legs. "Well kinda." Said Ethan as he sat on the edge of the bed. "Well I hope she is better than Emma." I said. "Ya I hope... You see I kinda just met her and I barely know her." Said Ethan as he looked at me. "That's funny that you said that you are seeing someone and your barley even know the girl." I giggled. "*giggles* ya I know..." Said Ethan. "Miya?" Asked Brook in the hallway. "I am in Eth-" I said before she walked in with big eyes. "Woah, did I intruder you guys?" Ask Brook as she crossed her arms with a smirk. "Dream all you want sis..." I said as I got off Ethan's bed and walked out with Brook. Soon I turned around and opened Ethan's door again. "You should get to know that girl better." I said with a smile and closed the door behind me. "What girl?" Asked Brook as we were in my room. I closed my door. "He recently broke up with his girlfriend because she is moving to Canada and apparently he is seeing someone else." I said rolling my eyes at the end. "Dude, yesterday I bumped into this guy during the campus tour and we have been texting non- stop." Said Brook. "Really what's his name?" I asked. "Aaron... Carpenter!" She screamed. "Holy crap! Are you serious?" I said covering my mouth. "Uh ya!" She said. "Apparently he is like best friends with the twins and they did a few YouTube vids together." Said Brook. "OMG I thought I recognized the twins." I said. "Me too." Said Brook as she pulled out her phone. Soon I heard a video play. "Dude look." She said as she showed me her phone. It was a video of a calab video... "Wait" I said as I grabbed her phone and scrolled down to the description box. "They have a YouTube channel." I said as I gave her the phone and she clicked onto the link. She looked at me with her mouth WIDE open. "What?!" I asked as I jump to her. "Over a million subscribers!" I yelled surprised. "Dude they are famous!" Said Brook as she looked at all the videos. "Dude all of them have over a million views." Said Brook as she looked at me. "I can't believe that we are living with YouTube stars and never knew it." I said as I was basically fan girling right now. "I know right!" Said Brook. "How do we tell them?" I asked. "We don't have to... We can just act normal and when they post a new video on Tuesday, we can say like nice video." Said Brook. "Okay great plan." I said as I hopped off my bed. It was currently Sunday . I am here to learn about the acting world. Brook is here for cheerleading and dance. Which is perfect because we can see each other on plays or just on the stage. "Well I am going to get ready because we are going to the café with the fam at 12:00 pm." Said Brook as she got up and left the room. I than got up and walked to my closet. "Ugh there is nothing to wear." I said to myself. Soon I found something and tried it on.

 Soon I found something and tried it on

Perfect... I guess.
I grabbed my bag and phone and headed into the living room and sat down waiting for Brook.
"Well hello Miya." Said Grayson as he sat down on the couch not near me. "Hey." I said as I turned off my phone and focused on Grayson. "Where are you going?" Asked Grayson. I looked at him for a moment. "Oh... Going to the café at the campus with my other half of the group... With Brook." I said smiling. "Who is in the other half of the group?" Asked Grayson. " Jennifer and Lizzy." I said. "I an guessing Jen and Liz for short." Said Grayson laying back on the couch. "How did you know?" I asked. "I hear their names from Brook's room all the time." Said Grayson. "Oh." I said. "Where is Ethan? Been pretty quiet." I said concerned. "He left to see his other girl that he has been seeing." Said Gray. My smile went to a frown. "Oh okay.... Ya I told him to get to know her more." I said. "Hmmm... Do you like him?" Sled Grayson. "Ugh what? We just met and plus I been helping him with his girl." I said. "I can tell you like him." Said Grayson with a smirk. " maybe find proof." I said. "Fine I will try... What if Ethan liked you?" He asked... My stomach turned. "Okay well first... You are probably going to stalk us?! And second... Why would he like me when he is odiously looking at a different girl." I said. "Well first... Yes. Second... *smirks at me* -gray
"Really?" I asked laughing.
"Yep." He said. "You two are perfect together." Said Gray. "Well thanks." I said. "Ready to go?" Asked Brook as she walked out of her room to face me and Gray. "Yep." I said as I got up. "Let's go." She said smiling. We were walking to the door as Grayson followed. "Beat you to the car!" Yelled Brook as she ran out the front door leaving me with Gray. "Thanks for the talk." I said laughing and I hugged him. "No problem." He said as we were still hugging. Soon we broke the hug and my arms were around his neck and his arms were around my waist. We were staring into each other's eyes. "Um." I said smiling. "I know..." Said Grayson as he smiled. Soon he got closer and pecked my lips. I smiled with my eyes closed.. "Well I am gonna lose this race." I said. "Go." He said smiling. I smiled back and ran out the door to see Brook standing by the elevators. Y"you are slow." She said. "Sorry I had to get something." I said. "Okay..." She said smiling and pressed the elevator button.
----------------------------------------------
OKAY, OKAY.... This chapter tho😂 I know this book is about Ethan, but what if drama went in between them? Anyways, I hope you like this chapter and see you in the next one.

Ps: didn't read through the last part... Could be errors. Sorry.