Why?

Miya POV

It is now two days later... in the morning. Yesterday we were at the cafe with the other group of friends. We chatted and Brook talked about Aaron almost the whole time. We didn't tell them about the "Dolan Twins"

Now back to reality... Today is Tuesday. I got up and brushed my hair and did my makeup. I was wearing an oversize tee shirt with Nike running short shorts. I walked near the door to hear Ethan talking. "Hey guys, the video will be up in about an hour." He said. I than walked out the door and he was actually still recording. I just looked at him and than the camera and smiled. He just laughed. "Well good morning." I said as I walked to the kitchen."Good morning to you too." he said as He sat on one off the bar stools so he could face me. "Talking to your friend on snapchat?" I asked as I reached for a mug in the cub bard. "uh ya." he said. He was facing my back so I couldn't see his expression. I than turned around to face him with a smirk and than turned back to what I was doing. "What?" H e asked as I placed my mug under the coffee dispenser... Except I was making tea instead. I turned around and walked up to him with the island separating us. "Nothing really... just sounds like you are hiding something." I said as I kept my face straight. "I never keep secrets." said Ethan. "Okay... well Maybe, like yesterday... I went on your social media and looked at your pics.. and hundreds of people are asking this.. "WHAT IS ON HIS ANKLE!".... hmmmm secrets." I said. "It's a tattoo." He giggled. "Pretty obvious mr." I giggled.

"DING"

I turned around to get my tea. "Aren't you gonna put sugar in that?" he asked like I would always. "Oh there is plenty of sugar." I said with a wink. "Oh so you are the sugar?" he asked like he already knew. "Well you are smart." I said as I began to walk to the living room. "Are you calling me dumb?" He asked as he sat near me on the couch. "I just called you smart." I said raising an  eyebrow. "True true." he said. "Be right back... I am gonna go slice an apple real quick." said Ethan. I pulled out my phone and opened the stop watched. "Well let it began." I said as I pressed the button. I laughed as he ran to the kitchen. He left his phone by me. Notifications were blowing up his lock screen. They were all from instagram. I slightly moved the phone toward me. They were multiple hate comments. I decided to read some as they scrolled down the screen.

"Why would you do this to us Ethan?"

"Why didn't you tell us!"

"Does Grayson know about this?"

"Is college just to get the girls"

"I thought you loved us!"

"You cheated on me!"

"ILYSM, but why?"

"Just tell us the truth... are you dating her?"

I kept reading this hate comments which apparently were for some girl and Ethan... is it Ethan's new girlfriend? Than multiple comments hit me.... I began to cry quietly.

"Who is that girl in your snapchat?"

"An hour huh? Are you gonna get along with that girl during that hour?"

"Why was there an ugly girl in your snapchat?"

"Are you dating that selfish brat in the background of your snap?"

A tear rolled down my eye. "Hey I am done." Said Ethan as I heard him walk to the couch. I quickly wipped my tears and stopped the stop watch. "How did I do?" He asked as he ate a slice. "45.3 seconds." I said smiling. "Are you okay?" He asked. "Ya... why?" I asked with a fake smile. "You eyes are red. " He said very concerned. "It's nothing." I said as I sniffed because my nose was running. "Are you sure?" He asked as he scooted closer. "Ya I am fi-" I said. "MIYA!" yelled Brook as she busted out of her room. Me and Ethan looked at her. "Miya... come here." she said as she probably noticed my puffy red eyes from crying. I than turned on my phone to see multiple hate comments coming from my twitter and Instagram.... I burst in tears and walked to Brook. She than hugged me and told me it's okay. "This is the first time people have  put so much hate o-" I said before Brook covered my mouth and walked us both to her room. "You can't say this in front of the twins." she said as she closed the door and whispered. "why?" I asked. "Shhhh shhh.... because they could take it too seriously and write back to the haters. which could make it worse." said Brook as she began to hug me. Soon I was in her room for a long time. I walked out to see Ethan on his phone while sitting on the couch. I avoided to make eye contact with him. "Hey." he said as he got up and walked to me. I quickly walked faster and got into my room and closed it while locking it afterwards. "Miya..." said Ethan. I didn't respond. "Just come to me when you are ready to talk." He said as I heard him walk into his room and close his door. I walked to my bed and lay there. Soon I heard yelling through the door. "NEW VIDEO IS UPPP!" yelled Ethan and Grayson from his room. Soon I got a notification saying their video is now posted. I clicked to watch it. The title was 'Roasting Each Other! (Diss Track). I played it and got a few laughs from it. As the video was playing... I got notifications from instagram. They were hate comments saying stuff about me and Ethan and for not being in his last post on snapchat because I was too scared of the haters. I just went past it and eventually I finished the video with a smile. "I than noticed that they were on tour not to long ago... because Ethan peed his pants...ew. Anyway, I shot up out of bed and it was 12:37 pm. I decided to go for a walk around the campus by myself. I walked to my closet to find an outfit.