Here's To You

Here's to the girls...

Who don't wake up with perfect hair. Who don't mind eating a Big Mac instead of a salad. Who don't wear over 9000 pounds of makeup. Who'd rather spend the day in sweatpants than skinny jeans. Who love the comfort of t-shirts. Who strive for success, rather than attention. Who don't get all the guys. Who aren't popular but feel like it when they're with their friends. Who stick to sneakers instead of heels. Who aren't afraid to break a nail. Who don't always get their own way. Who don't get everything they want. Who don't need a guy to tell them that they are beautiful.

Here's to the guys...

Who give respect, rather than demand it. Who gives up their seat for a woman. Who aren't afraid to wear pink. Who don't sleep with 100 girls, but will fight for one girl even when 99 others are chasing after them. Who don't have perfect teeth or hair. Who don't go for the most beautiful girls. Who open doors for every lady, not just their own. Who ends relationships before starting another. Who are sensitive but honest. Who have goals, ambitions, and crave success, instead of having money, "swag", and craving popularity.

To the ones who aren't afraid to be YOU,
You peeps are the best.