SURPRISE!!! NEW CHARACTER: Laughing Jack

How You Meet: You, your family and a few friends decided to go to the FFC (Family Fun Carnival) this year. You use to go when you were small but the carnival shut down do to not enough funding. It just sat there and rotted until up about 2 years ago. The county was able to collect enough money to tare the old carnival down and replace it with a new one. After getting off a roller coaster one of your friends thought it would be a good idea to go into the House of Mirrors. "LAST ONE ON THE OTHER SIDE GET'S TO PAY FOR THE NEXT ROUND OF RIDE TICKETS!" (He/she) yelled. All of you ran inside the House of Mirror's. As you ran through the halls something black, white and gray caught your attention. You weren't sure what it was and your running came down to a fast walk which came down to a slow walk then finally you stopped walking. It was pitch black and the only light came from a single little lamp that hung over each mirror. You suddenly heard laughing. You spun around. Nothing. You turned back around. Nothing. "Where is that laughing coming from?" You thought out loud until you felt a hand on your right shoulder. You jumped and yelled. As you turned around a somewhat deep, vibrant, energized voice called out, "Oh my I scared you! To make it up to you...Have some candy." Once you were fully turned around you saw a clown. Not any ordinary clown though. His hair was as black as the night sky, his nose was oddly coned shaped and pointy. His smile was filled in with sharp white teeth. His clothes were dark and dull. Even the candy he held in his hand looked dark and deceiving. "I-I shouldn't take stuff from strangers" You said. "Oh you're right, allow me to introduce myself. The name's Laughing Jack!" He grinned. "(YN)" You said. "What an honer of meeting such a beautiful girl." Laughing Jack said. Before you could say anything your friends called out for you. "(YN)? HURRY UP WE WANNA GO ON MORE RIDES!" "YEAH (YN) YOU GOTTA PAY FOR THE TICKETS THIS TIME!" You sighed. Looking up at the clown you gave a soft smile. "It was nice meeting you Laughi-" He cut you off. "LJ...Call me LJ" You stood there for a brief moment. "It was nice meeting you... LJ" LJ smiled and nodded. "Candy?" He offered again. This time you took the candy. "Goodbye!" You yelled running towards the exit. "Goodbye (YN)" LJ said in a whisper not even loud enough for you to ear.

When You Meet Again / Becoming Friends: After that day at the carnival you couldn't get your mind off of LJ. You wanted to go back and see him again but the carnival was closed today. You decided to go for a long walk. It was gray and rainy so you slipped on some rain boots and a jacket that will shield you from the pouring rain. You found yourself in front of the carnival gate entrance. It was empty...at least that's what you thought until you saw something black, white and gray moving in between tents. 'LJ!?' You thought. After making sure no one was around you jumped the carnival gates. Time for Operation: Look For LJ. You wondered the fair grounds calling out for Laughing Jack but nothing ever happened. By now it was late after noon and the sun was setting, you were tired of looking. As you walked by the giant Ferris wheel you sighed. "Looks like I imagined him. I mean, do I honestly really want to see him again?" "You must want to if you thought you saw me and jumped the gate" You spun around to see Laughing Jack leaning against the railing for the Ferris wheel. "LJ!" You smiled. "Heya hey! You missed me that much hu?" He laughed. You blushed slightly. "Shut up I just wanted to make sure you were actually real and not my subconscious trying to trick me" You lied. He was obviously real. "Yeah sure" Again he laughed. "So what are you doing here? The fair is closed today." "Hehe looks like there's a lot for you to catch up on". By the time night came, the rain had stopped leaving the smell of asphalt and grass in the air. Laughing Jack told you everything, his story, Slenderman, proxy's, etc. You understood everything and excepted him for who he is. "So why didn't you kill me back when we met?" LJ sighed, "In all honesty? I've been lonely. Been wanting some human interaction that doesn't involve killing" He said. "Aren't Masky and Hoodie human?" "Well yeah but they have a tendency to go off on their own. They don't really hang with anyone but with each other." "I see" After a few moments you then perked up. "Well then Laughing Jack I would be honored if you would be my friend until the end!" LJ looked up in shock. "Really?" He smiled big. You nodded. "YIPPEE!" He yelled. From then on you and Laughing Jack became best friends.

When You Both Grow Feelings For Each Other: A few months passed since the begining of you and LJ's friendship. It seemed like each day your friendship grew even more. You couldn't help but notice the love you developed for the demonic clown. His laugh was intoxicating, his smile was gleaming, his hair is really soft, he was funny, sweet, and attractive. You would think about him every day and every night. You wanted to confess your love but not sure how to. LJ's Pov: I really love (YN). Everything about her is absolutly perfect in every way. Her eyes are so memorizing and shiny. Her smile and laugh give me butterflies. Just seeing her makes my cold heart melt into a goopy mess. I know the perfect way of confessing!

When You Both Confess Your Love + First Kiss: After the shower that you just took you ramaged through your closet and dressers to find something to wear tonight. LJ asked you to meet him in front of the carnival. You were excited to the core. You decided to wear a black dress, tights, blue flats and a cute black and blue purse. Once you got to the entrance you tried to look for LJ but couldn't find him, that is until you saw something. It wasn't LJ but instead a note from him telling you to go to where you first met. So you did. There you found another note. Each note told you to go to somewhere different. The last note told you to go to the Ferris wheel. You got into one of the baskets and off you went hight up. Once you were at the top a voice interupted, "Beautiful isn't it?" You turned to see LJ. You smiled, "I thought you weren't going to show up. How'd you get up here anyway?" He laughed, "I have my ways" Things were quiet until he spoke up again. "You look lovely" You blushed and thanked him. "(YN)?" Right as you turned to face him a pair of lips crashed down onto yours. Knowing that it was LJ you kissed back. When you parted you were half way down to end the little ride on the Farris wheel. You both smiled at each other. As soon as your basket was on the ground LJ disappeared leaving nothing but a note in your hand: I love you :-)