When You're Jealous

Slenderman:

Walking through the forest, you let a smile lace onto your lips. Slenderman asked you to take a evening stroll with him. Honestly it was one of the only times your could spend time with him without any interruptions. Your peaceful stroll came to a halt when you and Slender heard the sounds of 2 people. Getting closer the sounds you heard turned into moans. Confused, you and Slender walked through the trees only to find a couple fucking. You both froze at the god awful sight.

"AHHHHH" The guy let out a scream of terror while his girl smirked.

"(Girls name) hurry, run! It's the faceless monster!" He guy yelled. Instead of doing what the boy suggested, the girl just smirked and crossed her arms.

"Why run when it can join us?" She said.

"Wha-what?" The boy asked.

"Those tentacles of his will only add to the pleasure." The slut licked her lips.

Slenderman was taken back at her comment while you just stood there, hiding in the bushes with a fuming red face. Before Slenderman could do anything you pushed pass the bushed you were standing behind, walked up to the girl and smacked her on the face. The boy and girl stood in shock.

"You better run and get your slutty ass out of here now!" You yelled.

Before the slut could even say anything the boy grabbed her hand and fled the scene. A low chuckle came from your boyfriend.

"Jealous that she invited me to join them?"

"No." You crossed your arms over your chest.

Again he chuckled. Placing a hand on the back of your shoulder you both continued on with your stroll.

"You know I love you right?" He said.

"Yeah. I love you too."

Jeff The Killer:

You didn't want to say your were possessive, but, you kinda were. You obviously knew Jeff could handle himself, but when it came to girls you stepped in and took control. No one touches your man but you. Sadly, Jane didn't understand the term, "No touch." You were sitting on the couch with BEN watching him play video games when you decided to go take a nap.

'I'll ask Jeff if he want's to join.' You thought.

As you got closer to the top of the first flight of stairs you heard voices. Once you reached the top you noticed that Jeff's door was slightly open and to make it worse there was a female voice coming from it. Silently, you creeped up and peered through the crack only to see Jane trying to seduce your lover.

'OH HELL NO!' You yelled mentally. You slammed open the door making Jane and Jeff jump slightly. Walking up to her you bitch slapped her in the face and dragged her out by her hair.

Once in the hallway you continued to hit her as hard as you could.

"HE'S MINE YOU GOT THAT BITCH? MINE! EVER TRY THIS AGAIN AND I WILL KILL YOU!" You screamed. A pair of hands gently grabbed your shoulders and pulled you off Jane. It was Jeff. He then proceeded to pull you into his room and closed the door.

You latched onto him and mumbled 'mine'. He chuckled.

"Jealous are we?" He grinned

"Shut up." You said as you laid on his bed. Jeff climbed into bed with you, wrapping his arms around you.

"You're so cute." He kissed you head as you blushed. You feel asleep in his arms.

BEN DROWNED: