16

When the door opened, I saw the training room again.

Natasha and Clint were sparring, and Pietro was there again working on a laptop.

Bucky put me on the floor before walking over to a mat to train with Steve.

I ran over to Clint and Natasha; I was behind Clint so he hadn't seen me. I crouched down and started creeping closer.

When I was close enough, I wiggled my haunches before pouncing Clint's leg. I bit into his calf, letting go before he could touch me.

I ran off hearing Natasha pin him to the mat.

I ran over to Pietro and sat on his foot.

He was confused for a moment before he looked down at me. He picked me up, placing me on his lap.

Pietro then went back to looking at the laptop.

I put my front paw on the table and started trying to jump, hoping someone would understand.

Pietro put his hand under my hind legs, and lifted me so I could crawl onto the table.

When I was on the table, I looked at the computer to see what he was doing.

He was playing some kind of game with dragons and some guy yelling at them before taking their souls.

I look at Pietro kind of incredulously, sheesh what do you do with your life.

I decided the game had a bad influence on him so I hopped on the keyboard and tucked my paws beneath me laying down.

He reached around me and pressed a button which paused the game, "Angel what do you think you're doing?" He teased me before trying to move me.

I growled at him before happily realizing that the laptop was warm. Now I knew I wasn't going to get up willingly.

Pietro seemed to realize this because he grabbed a keyboard and mouse without wires, plugging something in before he started to play the game again.

I turned and watched the screen, in awe at the scenery.

Pietro chuckled a bit at me as I watched him play. I liked the game.
.
.
.
After a few hours, Bucky sat down looking exhausted.

He saw me on Pietro's keyboard watching him play, he chuckled a bit, "Having fun there?"

Pietro nodded and said, "Yes, but trying to see through her is difficult."

Bucky laughed before picking me up, much to my displeasure, and walked back to the elevator.

This time, we headed to the kitchen everyone used.