25

After about an hour of sitting on the couch with Bucky watching Steve Irwin, Steve finally came in.

To my disappointment it was Rogers and not Irwin.

He came and moved Bucky's head before he sat down, putting Bucky's head on his lap.

I got up and moved in front of Bucky's throat, laying down with my paws tucked underneath me watching the TV intently.

Steve started running his hand through Bucky's hair before using his other hand to pet the top of my head.

I started to purr loudly, looking over at him and poking my tongue out before looking back at the TV.

I heard them both laugh at me, eventually Bucky fell asleep.

Steve fell asleep about half an hour later.

I watched Animal Planet until I couldn't keep my eyes open anymore.
.
.
.
   I woke up the next morning by myself on the couch.

I don't know how Steve and Bucky manage to get up without me noticing. They must be ninjas or something.

I got up, hopping onto the floor with a small thud because of my new leg. I walked into the kitchen, my food bowl was full.

I started crunching away, lost in thought, thinking about where Bucky and Steve were.

When I was finished, I walked into their room. It was empty, along with the rest of the shared floor.

I walked to the elevator doors and started meowing, hoping JARVIS would understand.

Much to my delight he did, the doors opened. I walked in and sat on the floor, meowing at JARVIS.

I'm sure he already knew what I wanted because the doors closed.

I waited silently, and patiently for them to open again.

When they did, I wasn't sure what this floor was. I hadn't seen it before, but if JARVIS put me here, then I was sure that Steve and Bucky were here.

I walked around quietly, not wanting to draw attention.

I heard someone talking. I didn't know the voice, but I went in that direction anyway.

I came to a door, and I was positive that the voice was coming from here.

I put my paw under the door, waving it around.

After a few moments it went quiet and a few giggles started coming from behind the door.

I recognized most of them and footsteps started coming towards the door, so I sat down and looked up.

The door opened and I saw just who I was looking for. Bucky. And a very angry looking man with an eyepatch staring down at me.