Jungkook - Smut

I hope you guys enjoyed my last imagine! It was kinda short and it was quite a bad ending 😂😩

I hope you guys would like this more :)

Please leave requests, it really helps me out a lot❤️

Songs Recommended:

Flawless - Beyonce ft. Nicki Minaj Remix

Bonnie & Clyde - Dean

--

"Can you please pass me the salt, Jungkook?" I spoke, stirring the soup, round and round.

"I'm bored," he sighs as he leans on the kitchen counter, "can we do something else, please" he says as he licked his lips, eyeing me up and down.

"Such as?" I chuckled, giving him a funny look. "I don't know," he whispers, coming closer to me, wrapping his arms around my waist, "you," he traces his hand around my curves, sending electrical currents down my spine, "me," gripping my body closer to his, my butt pressing against his friend, "bed," he groaned, moving one hand up, cupping my breast, making me swoon. "now." he whispers in my ear, making my knees weak.

I gripped my hands on his and turned around to face him, I slowly moved my hands, sliding up his broad body, admiring his veiny, muscular arms, and pulling him closer to me, "why didn't you say so earlier?" I looked at his lips, then back up into his eyes.

He store me up and down, he held my chin with his thumb, "you're mine tonight." Those words slurred out his lips, making me weak. He attacked me with his strong lips, making me want him even more.

We were kissing passionately, his hands gripping my ass, and his tongue exploring my mouth. I ran my hands through his hair, moaning his name- making him harder and harder by the second. "Take me," I groaned in his ear, "I'm all yours tonight" I giggled in his ear, before kissing his neck, leaving small love bites.

He lifted me up, I wrapped my legs around his waist, grinding on him in the process, our tongues were tied, we were both breathless. He carried me into the bedroom, slamming me onto the wall, making me moan in pleasure.

"Fuck I want you now." He moaned in between our kisses. "Then take me," I replied sliding my hands down his pants, grabbing onto his growing load.

He then aggressively threw me on the bed, leaving me there half breathless. I bit my lip, teasing him slowly.

He threw off his shirt, exposing his rock hard abs and muscular figure.

He then proceeded to dive back down and passionately shower me with kisses.

Slowly, he crept his hands behind my back and un-clipped my bra, throwing it off, then ripping my shirt into shreds. "You're so strong" I moaned into his ear, feeling his load grow bigger and bigger, rubbing against it, between my legs.

He then proceeded to kiss me down the neck, leaving love bites all the way down onto my breasts, making me wetter and wetter. He then got to my stomach, he proceeded to look at me, his eyes spoke to me, asking me for permission. I nodded in response.

He then went lower and lower, until he was in between my legs, he threw off my pants in a second and proceeded to trace his fingers around my laced panties. "These are nice," he smirked, "too bad they're going to be destroyed after this" he winked, ripping them off with his strong arms.

He started to insert his fingers inside of me, making me scream his name, he went slow, then went faster and faster, to the beat of the music. "Fuck me" I moaned, gripping onto his hair. "Not yet baby girl." He smiled, in between placing small kisses on my downstairs area. He swirled his tongue around, and inserted it in me, making me moan in pleasure.

I started grinding against him, his circular motions, making me wetter and wetter. "Fuck this," I said, pulling his head up, smashing my lips into his. "I want you, inside of me." I demanded, switching positions with him.

I was now ontop, ready to take control. I started by slowly creeping down, teasing him slowly, similar to how he did it to me.

I started rubbing my hands on his load, making him moan in pleasure. I started to remove his pants, slowly, creeping my fingers inside his underwear. I viscously threw them off and proceeded to grab the load, thrusting it up and down in my hand.

His moans were music to my ears, I did it repeatedly, hearing his moans made me wetter.

I then stopped and crept up to him, I grabbed his load and positioned it at my entrance.

His eyes grew and a smirk crept onto his face. This was the first time I'm taking control, and by the looks of it, he's liking it.

I then lowered myself down, pressing the top against my entrance, making him grip the bed sheets. I then slowly let his load in, grinding slowly, then faster and faster, his hands were gripping my ass. Our lips, touching, tongues tied.

I grinded to the rhythm of the music, sliding my hands up and down his sides, exploring his body.

His moans filled the air, making me smirk between our steamy kisses.

He gripped my waist, flipping us over. He was now ontop of me, his heavy breathing turned me on even more, making me bite my lip.

"You're full of surprises" he chuckles, pinning my hands ontop of my head. "I learn from the best" I winked, giggling in the process.

He slowly lowered himself down, giving me a peck on the lips. Making my cheeks fluster.

"I love you."

"I love you more"