J-Hope - Smut

Hey guys! Sorry for the late update .. heres a hope smut ;))) you're welcome hope stans !!11!1!!!

Songs Recommended:

Cold Sweat - Tinashe

Take You Down - Chris Brown

Haunted - Beyonce

-

I cautiously walked through the hallway, clutching my books to my chest. Trying not to make any contact with anyone who I surpassed.I was a shy girl, and I always will be.

I continuously walked, making sure that I would be on time for my next class. I placed my book on top of my locker and started to search for my keys inside of my pocket.

I found them and immediately stuck them through the keyhole, quickening my pace.

I picked out my books for my next lesson- Chemistry- and was on my way. 

I slammed the locker door shut, only to be greeted by a familiar face. 

"What are you doing here Hobi?" I roll my eyes, ignoring him as I make my way back down the hallway to my next class.

"I'm here to say hello.." he purred, sneaking his hands across my waist and gripping them tightly, making me gulp. "I-I need to get to my next class." I stuttered, eyeing him up and down.

This was a very unusual thing to happen to me, I never kept up with the popular kids, such as Jhope. He's amongst the most frat guys i've ever talked to. I've known him since we were in Primary school. We've been close friends, but just as we transitioned into high school, we were strangers. This was the first time we've spoken since then.

"Why are you even talking to me?" I said, gritting my teeth. "You've found new friends already, much cooler than me I suppose." 

"Wow." He chuckled, "You're just the same old y/n that I remembered."

I rolled my eyes, pushing past him. Trying my best to ignore him. He broke me when we didn't talk, and I wasn't going to let him come back into my life that easily...

"Where do you think you're going?!" He hissed, making me quicken my pace down the hallway.

I simply ignored him and continued to walk down the hall. 

"You're not going anywhere." He whispered, grabbing onto my wrist and twirling me around until I was facing him. I felt him  breath onto my neck. His eyes roamed around me, making me gulp. "Um, Hobi.." I pressed my lips together, avoiding eye contact- "I don't have time for this, maybe next time."

"I'm not letting go of you that easily" He smirked, backing me up into a wall. "W-what are you doing?" I stuttered. looking him in his eyes.

I started to walk away, quickening my pace as I go. 

"I'm going to show you how much I've missed you." He chuckled, grabbing onto my hand and leading me forward into a small enclosed room. 

He forcibly pushed me inside, making me drop all my books outside the office. I backed up against a desk, gripping onto the edge of the table until my knuckles turned white. 

He locked the door behind us and turned back to face me. "How did you get those keys?" I said through gritted teeth. "I have my ways." He smirked, before throwing the keys on the floor and pinning my against the desk. "I need you y/n." He said, breathing onto my neck, making my electrical currents run through my body. "Do you know how long I've waited for this moment?"

He placed a kiss on my neck, which made me gasp in shock. Wanting more of him. 

I gripped onto his hair, I allowed him to roam his hands around my body. His cold rings brushed against my thighs, making my breathing quicken. "I know you missed me" I said, leaving love bites all over my neck. "Fuck you." I whispered in his ear, before biting it a little, then giggling to myself.

He roamed his hands, tracing every single curve on my body, he grabbed my thigh, placing it around his waist. I grabbed his neck and started to leave hickeys all over. He slammed me on the desk, making me moan. "Fuck me" I moaned, pulling a part his shirt. 

He slipped his hand at the back of my shirt and unhooked my bra. He tossed it and viciously started to grope my circular breasts. I moaned in pleasure, begging more from him. "Beg more" he whispered, "Fuck me, Oppa." I moaned in between kisses, feeling my body quicken.

He slipped his hands down my pants and started to rub my clit. I gasp in surprise, wanting more. He started to quicken his pace, making me moan. 

He pulled down my pants completely, only leaving my panties. He  slowly traced them with his long fingers, before inserting his fingers inside of me. I screamed, leaving scratches down his back, with my long nails. 

"I can't wait anymore, I need to be inside of you." He hissed, ripping off my panties, before unbuckling his pants and pulling them down, revealing his friend.

I throw my head back, and I opened my thighs for him, his load quickly entered me, with every force getting stronger and stronger, I was half hanging off the desk, feeling myself close every time. He felt so good.

He grins his hips into mine, rocking us back and forth, making me shut my eyes in pleasure. "You're so tight, y/n" He chuckled, groping my breast, making me amazed at how skilled he was in this.

He thrusts back and forth in me, harder it goes, I can feel it hitting just the right spots.

"Fuck, I'm about to cum" I groaned, gripping onto his hair, "You're too good, I fucking hate you." I gritted, placing my tongue inside his mouth, interlocking them forcefully.

He thrusts deeper and I feel myself loose it, I squirted out a huge load and he ejaculated right after. 

I lay on the desk, half naked, my down areas all numb. 

"Let's do this again, y/n" he smiles, pecking me on the lips one last time.