F i v e

The two looked out their window to see the Tokyo airport. The runway shimmered with the collection of rainbow colored lights aligning it, with the duo's eyes shining brightly with awe as they stared out into the beautiful scenery. The timing was perfect; the plane had finally landed and came to a stop.

The pilot and flight attendant directed the passengers as they piled up to exit the plane. Adrien and Marinette were somehow last, but they easily found their classmates class as always.

"Alright, class! Our next destination is to our large condo, right along the Pacific Ocean. It will only be a five minute drive, so don't worry!" Ms. Bustier announced to the group of students.

After hitching a ride from a bullet train, five minutes passed by, and the class was already at the condo. Everyone sprinted down the halls and checked out their surroundings, calling dibs on which room each set of partners wanted.

Adrien and Marinette picked the room next to the movie room. Nino and Alya picked the room next to the movie room, except across the hall from Marinette and Adrien's room. Kim and Alix picked the room across Alya and Nino, while Sabrina and Max picked the farthest room down the right hall. Ivan and Myeline picked the farthest room down the left hall and lastly, Nathaniel and Rose picked the room on the left by the entrance.

"Is everybody settled in?" Their teacher asked after she gave her class an hour of unpacking time, with the students answering, "Yeah!"

Their ginger haired teacher started walking away, but turned around beforehand, saying, "Oh, by the way—"she visibly had their attention. "I'm ordering Pizza for you guys too." The class burst with joy after she made that minuscule comment.

Oh man, this is the best class field trip ever! Adrien thought happily, settling down in his room.

"So.. do you guys want to play Truth or Dare in Kim and I's room?" Alix spoke up, her turn to gather the class' attention. Everyone nodded in sync, following the mischievous duo into their room.

"Alright who wants to go first?" Kim challenged with a smirk. Rose raised her hand willingly and he gladly picked her.

"Rose, truth or dare?" Kim continued to have a smirk plastered on his face, Rose being oblivious to being picked on by him.

"Truth!" The innocent girl squeaked, overjoyed to be participating with them in this daring game.

"Is it true that you're lesbian? Rumors are going around that you and Juleka are dating now." He used this opportunity to reveal his curiosity.

"This might be to everyone's surprise, but no. I'm straight as far as I know, but I'm dating Prince Ali if you guys didn't know that." Rose replied honestly, catching everyone off guard.

The class collectively stared at Rose in astonishment, but swiftly snapped out of it as it was now Nino's turn. "Nino, truth or dare?" The pure girl asked, bold for breaking the silence.

"Dare." Nino wasn't fearful this time around, due to the fact that it was Rose giving out the dare; she wouldn't make him do anything relatively bad.

"I dare you to get me a pink flower, fully blossomed with petals from the living room!" She giggled as everybody groaned because they all agreed that it was an awful dare.

Nino sprinted into the living room and grabbed the pink flower she desired for. "Here you go." Rose was satisfied and he sat back down, relieved that he didn't have Alya to dare him.

Marinette turned to Adrien, realizing something unpleasant that was bound to happen. "Good luck with your turn, cause' you have Alya to dare you, and I'm pretty certain I know what she's going to do to you."