T e n

The Sixth Day (The Last Day Until They Go Back To Paris)..

"Since it's our last day here, we're going to an anime convention!" Ms. Bustier announced to the class as the class unleashed their cheers. Man, she can really read students' minds! Adrien thought, happily surprised in her thinking. This is amazing!

Once most of the class left the condo, the model sprinted towards Marinette. He suddenly lowered his voice down into a whisper and said, "We should be Ladybug and Chat Noir when we're there."

"Umm— our classmates will be worried sick about us." She pointed out to him.

"I have a plan, so don't you worry." He smirked. "They'll think we're still sleeping or sick so they'll think we're resting here." Marinette slightly hesitated, but figured his plan may work.

"Great idea, Kitty. Let's just hope this actually works." She booped him on the nose again, pulling out her kwami. "Tikki, transform me!"

"Plagg, transform me!" The two both transformed side by side. Once they finished transforming, they did a single nod, with Chat saying, "Let's get this party started, M'Lady." He kissed Ladybug's hand, making her blush. "Next stop, the anime convention!"

The duo arrived there in no time. By the time they stepped off the last set of buildings, their class had arrived a few seconds prior to when they did. Chat and Ladybug gave each other smiles as they waved to their classmates.

"Look, guys! It's the real Ladybug and Chat Noir! They're actually here!" Rose squealed, waving to the pair furiously.

I wonder how they travelled to Japan.. stalkers. The tomato head thought, doodling on the cover of his drawing journal.

"After we say hi to them, let's get going." Their teacher nodded to the class as they walked along, saying goodbye to the Parisian superheroes.

"I will never forget this field trip, M'Lady." The feline winked at the spotted heroine as he held her hand tightly.

"Nor will I. Since you're in it, Chaton." Ladybug returned the wink to her partner as his face flushed a vibrant red tint.

At Sunset..

"Okay class, time to head back!" Ms. Bustier called outside of the exit of the convention center. "Aww!" The class said in sync, all of their heads hanging down.

"Don't worry, every four years we visit here. We will see it again for sure, class." She smiled, lightening up the mood. "Look, there's Ladybug and Chat Noir.. again! Make sure you say bye to them!"

"Bye!" The class called to the heroes as they followed their teacher, chatting with one another.

"We better get back, Chat," the spotted heroine was about to launch her yo-yo, but then Chat pulled her back. "Wait." She turned to her partner, her and his Miraculous beeping. Two minutes remaining.

"I need to tell you something." The cat pulled out flowers from behind his back. He got down on one knee and looked up at Ladybug, his now emerald green eyes piercing into her bluebell ones. "Will you gladly be my.. girlfriend?"

Their Miraculouses beeped. One more minute. Ladybug stood staring at him in shock, thinking, he really meant it..

"Of course!" She smiled brightly, Chat pulling her to his chest, and kissing her. It was a dream come true. Their classmates starred at the duo kissing each other.

Their Miraculouses beeped multiple times before they dropped to the ground, their transformation finally being worn off. Their classmates stared at them in shock, realizing it was them this entire time.

Adrien and Marinette looked at their classmates and back at each other. The blond haired boy smiled and gave his new girlfriend, his partner, his everything a tight hug. He softly mumbled into her ear,

"Je t'aime, Marinette."