; 04

A/N: please read my sister and my new collab story full of weird stuff titled 'sage' in her dankmins account

·

"What the actual fuck..?" M muttered under her breath as she roamed her eyes around the five guys surrounding her. Wow, these guys are trying to be the rainbow or some shit, M thought to herself as she darted her gaze from every single person to another. Instead of malicious looks she thought she'd receive, she saw faces of worry.

"Who are you?" a nonsensical question left her lips; why would she ask when she could clearly read their nametags?

Min Yoongi, Park Jimin, Kim Namjoon, Kim Seokjin, and Jeon Jungkook. She blinked her eyes twice, these people weren't just anyone for sure. They all belong to the class next to M and V's.

(a/n: most of these aren't even their recent hair colors but i want them to be distinctive lmao, why are they even all blonde smh)

"Okay, nevermind that question? Need help with anything?"

"You heard the gunshot, didn't you? Because if you did, we're surprised you're still here," The Seokjin cutie just asked patiently while his comrades just looked at him in concern.

"Excuse me?"

"So the thing is, there's a rumor going around the school. Nobody knows who started it, but it seems real. The rumor is that when you hear a gunshot, you disappear."

M's eyes widened as she tried to hold a gulp, "D-Disappear? Wait, what kind of sick rumor was that? If that's the case then all of us would disappear by then. And besides, I don't fucking know why I'm here, first of all. Who the hell are even all of you? Some random dudes spreading gossip?"

None of them replied and instead gave M a short look while the Yoongi fella walked towards the door and closed it shut, locking the empty classroom door in the process. He then shoved the key inside his pocket and nodded at Seokjin to start his cue.

"Have you ever heard of Park Sung-ah?" He asked and M immediately shook her head, but the name sounded strangely familiar. Like a name entirely made up by some weird student who thinks it would be funny to make a vague story about a girl and depression, and start to make twists in it. "She was one of the victims of this rumor, and everyone in this school thinks that what happened to her was real. It all started when-"

"Park Sung-ah had a boyfriend, and he goes by the name of J, the 10th letter of the English alphabet. They were together for three years until Sung-ah heard the same gunshot that you heard, and followed it. When she followed it she was never found, there were no traces of her, and after six months she was found dead in a lake in front of a stripper's club. The only suspect was J and he was sent to jail at 17 that he killed her, but nobody knew if he was actually guilty," Namjoon explained.

"Another one was called Miru, and she was founger than any victim. She was barely fifteen when this happened, and she heard the same gunshot, followed it and she was gone right after that. She was found in a theme park several days later, pale and with her tongue chopped off. Her body was mutilated and many of her body parts were dislocated," Jungkook helped continue.

The only thing that held M back from speaking was her misplaced thoughts and the fact that she knew she had heard of these stories before. She had always heard them, but they were never completed. She would always hide to listen to a clique spreading the gossip, but when she shows herself up they would zip their lips shut and bow at her formally.

"The last one is about this girl who preferred being called M-"

"Jungkook, don't mention her, we aren't allowed to," Namjoon blatantly scolded the boy, unfortunately just adding to M's suspicions. She then presented herself to set the topic aside for a moment.

"Wait, hold on- aren't these all urban legends? Why the fuck are you talking to me about this when I barely know all of you?" She furrowed my eyebrows at every single one of them, then they exchanged some desperate looks.

"We want to form a team and get us out of trouble, we want to tell you more, but we're afraid that people might listen, and we don't want to get caught talking about this. We need to stay quiet, either that or we're all dead. Perhaps figuratively and literally," Namjoon corrected.

M blinked twice in confusion once again. Somehow his own words triggered a memory buried deep inside the unrevealed depths of her head, remaining un-remembered for about a dozen of years.

"This is our escape plan, Sae," the little guy held a stick, his hand firming its iron grip on the twig, as if he was trying to release his anger through it. M watched closely as he drew a big circle on the sand.

He presses his finger against his lips, "Let's form a team to get us out of here. When the master loses us, he wouldn't care. All we need to do is not to get ourselves get caught. You hear me??" The brown-headed boy precisely explained.

It was difficult for M to listen to the boy at that time. As a child, she always forced myself to listen. Ever since she was abducted by those men, she never sincerely listened to anybody. She always thought that every word from anybody wasn't trustworthy.

But maybe that kid from her past was a little different. But he lied to her still, leaving her the same impact as everyone she had met.

M then shook my head and pushed away the boys away from her, "I'm not sure of who you all of you are, I'm sorry, I don't know whether to believe you or not, I.." She didn't even finish her own sentence and headed straight to the door.

It was hard for her to care, she knew that. But then her head started hurting a little the moment she came out of the door. Little by little, the pain progressively turned into something more excruciating and unexplainable. M's hand flew to her head in aid of the pain, trying to ease it the best that she could. But then, a spontaneous and loud ringing noise stroke hard on her eardrums, as if they were going to pop in any minute. Tears unknowingly dropped on the cold floor as she felt her neck suddenly tighten in response to the ringing noise.

What's happening to me?, she thought.

Before it got worse than before, a hand suddenly gripped on her wrist, forcefully pulling her up from the ground. M was about to turn my head to look at the person who came for her, but the warmth of his/her presence calmed her down before she knew it.

Somehow she forgot all about the unreasonable pain.

V, why?

A/N: ship MV