Prologue

~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>

Hello I'm Richie and this is my story. Please tell me what you think and correct any mistakes. Also, if you steal my shit I'll break your legs. Now that I've got that out of the way, please enjoy the read.

<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~

||>PROLOGUE<||

Someone once told me, "The course of true love never did run smooth", although I'm pretty sure Jack Jensen (the class neanderthal) stole it from the play we were studying at the time. Despite said plagiarism, I still feel that the saying remains true.

I've experienced my fair share of romances and other similar schoolyard shenanigans in the past. However, my first 'true love' began when I was 15. The events up until now can be summarised in ten significant memories.

But of course I better introduce myself first. My name's Sam Morrie and I am 18. I live in Auckland, the largest city in New Zealand. New Zealand is a tiny island (well two if you separate the north and south, three if you count Stewart Island but nobody ever does.) Of course for a country with more sheep than people Auckland is not that big compared to the big cities of the world; but for an isolated boy who never travels it's fairly large.