The Fight

I felt my curtains shoot open and the light beamed on me I groaned and turned the other way “Your highness you have guest down stairs,” My maid said “Okay,” I groaned before getting up and my whole body started to Ache I covered my body and ran to the shower.

I got out I put on my dress and accessories with makeup, I looked cute I grabbed my Champaign glass before walking downstairs.

I walked in my big living room to see Demetrius and the girls, Henry, Roxie, and Monica looked at me Jasperretta was mean mugging Roxie and Roxie hissed loudly “Roxie,”I said in my serious voice she stopped and crossed her arms I looked at Venika who was smiling she ran to me I hugged her she looked at me “You look like a Queen,”She said I laughed “Venika that's because I am one,”I said she nodded I looked at Demetrius “So are they staying too  Dawn,”Henry joked I laughed “No Henry there not, So what do you want Demetrius,”I laughed drinking some of my wine “I'm here to talk to you,”He said my laughed died and my eyes glowed Henry, Roxie, and Monica stepped back I sat down my glass and cracked my neck “I don't think you got the memo, were done Demetrius I'm done so if you'll excuse me I have to get into a relaxing tub,”I said turning around “Venus, come on just give Demetri another chance,” Alex said I stopped and whipped around and my madly smile came across my face I felt heat my hair lit on fire and my hands had fire balls.

“See Alex I've really appreciate you talking but if I were you I would can it cause in 5.2 seconds I'm gonna Burn you to ashes and then I will feel much better but you know what I'm not instead I will show you guys how I live,”I growled sexily Henry smiled and clapped his hands at them “Well I'm Henry second leader in this house so make any mistakes and I'll tear your head off so just watch it,”He said I laughed and whipped around Henry by my side as we walked them around the house .

“Where should go today Henry,”I asked

“Maybe, we could go hunting then work out,”He said I could sense Demetrius was jealous, we stopped at my pool Venika gasped “Mom Whoah this is a big pool,”She said Henry laughed then looked at her “You swim,”He asked she blushed “Yup,”She said he looked at me and raised eyebrow meaning let's go swim “Your very smart Henry, but not fast as I am,”I laughed he smirked “Hmm let's see about that,”He said I laughed and snapped my finger while I dashed and jumped in the he was second I wiped water out of my face Venika dived in and wiped off her face.

“Ha-ha I won,”I said

Everybody was in the swimming pool except for Jasperretta, Jack, and Demetrius, Henry splashed water on me I laughed and splashed water on him Venika and Jason splashed water on me I yelped and used my magic to make a wave “Venus that isn't fair,”Henry laughed moving the water out of his hair then splashed water on me Venika growled playfully I laughed and splashed water on her she splashed water on me.

“I'm diving in,”Bremetia screamed before jumping in we all laughed, I felt Little sickness well I up I jumped out the pool “Mom where you going,”Venika yelled I ran covering my mouth I dashed to a bathroom and threw up blood in the toilet, I have to find the damn flower before I die.

I got up and looked in the mirror and wiped the blood off with paper towel then felt sick again this time I threw up loudly my chest hurts there was a knock on the door I threw up loudly it hurt so bad.

“Venus you okay,”Henry asked

“I'm o-,”I cut myself off and threw up again I couldn't take it my blood stopped I wiped my mouth and rinsed everything off I put on my towel and opened the door and wiped my mouth Henry looked at me “You alright Venus,”He asked I nodded “I'm fine,”I said he raised an eyebrow “You were just throwing up,”He said sniffing the air I looked down “I need my flower,”I said making magic flow in the air he lifted my chin “And what kinda flower is that,”He said I flashed my eyes cause someone was coming I passed him and walked down the hallway to pass Demetrius against the wall with glasses on his claws out you could see his eyes were glowing bright really bright red I stopped in front of him and crossed my hands “Humf guess someone mad,”Henry chuckled walking past Demetrius had a nasty smirk on his face “Nope not even close to Alpha mad,”He growled Henry stopped and looked at him and put one hand on my shoulder and whispered in my ear “So this is your Ex huh your lucky he doesn't know about the fun we had last night I bet he would be jealous that I got you right and he didn't so let's Tell'em ,”He whispered my eyes flashed I looked at him and raised an eyebrow “Henry leave now,”I said he chuckled and looked at Demetrius then me before leaving “Have fun Dawn,” He joked I growled loudly he laughed louder and walked away I growled annoyed before looking at Demetrius who had his fangs out circling a dagger around his finger “Ya know when you first smelt like him I thought I was paranoid but when I got close to you I smelt him all over you so tell me was he good or was he just a fun time,”He growled I looked down “Yup just like you said it was only one time,”I lied he growled loudly and threw Dagger in my stomach I looked down and gasped he growled “I said she meant nothing to me but you, you slept with him more the twice ,”He yelled I stumbled back and coughed a bit I looked at him a tear came down “I can't say anything Demetrius cause Sorry will never be enough for the both of us a-and I can't blame you,” I said weakly nodded my eye's were getting heavy I sighed and closed my eyes and ripped it out of me once I did I whimpered in pain it healed I looked at him he was still mad he start throwing things I dodged them “You Lied to me,”He roared I dodged everyone “I know I did And I will admit I am ashamed but it won't change the fact that it happened,”I cried he roared I threw something at him he crushed and and started transforming I ran sliding threw the hallways all you could hear was loud roars I was almost to the pool Demetrius was right behind me I had no choice so I ran threw the glass everyone looked at me I growled and turned around to see a drooling Shadow he roared me “Demetrius go ahead But just know you cheated too,”I screamed he roared “Mom what's going on,”Venika said “Nothing,”I said Shadow tackled me into the water we were under water he bit me I hit him and I was bleeding badly he bit me again but deeply I screamed and punched him he whimpered and went to the surface of the water I swam to the surface and was panting Shadow looked at me and growled “Shut up asshole,”I said swimming to the edge Henry looked angry all of my coven did Venika accidentally bumped into Roxie she hissed I roared she looked at me “Do not Hiss at my Daughter,”I said she looked at my waist I looked down and black mixed with blue blood was dripping I looked at Demetrius and closed my eyes the pain was worse I felt my anger built up so much that it was about to burst “Henry and Roxie escort them to the door NOW,”I yelled in my deepest voice everyone jumped, my lower waist was stinging hot I ran into my room where Zena was shaking in fear I looked at her and growled she started scream I snapped my finger and she was gone.