Fun

I woke up light shiny on me, New day and New Blood, I got up took a shower put on a stringless black bustier bra, A leather skirt, black Daddy heels, I curled my hair and put my makeup on today I'm wanna party with the coven, I walked out my room and walked around walking like a badass.

I walked in the kitchen and these guys were all drinking blood I raised an eyebrow and opened the frigerator and grabbed a blood bag and when I turned around a man was in front me he smiled and smiled “Why don't you come and give me a little taste of that pretty neck,”He said I scoffed at him and flashed my eyes “Excuse you,”I said he reached for me and I panicked kicked him in the nuts he groaned I growled “Don't you ever reach for me unless I ask you to,”I said his eyes flashed he looked at me and roared “You little slut,”He roared and tackled me to the floor I pushed my self  and punched him he started choking me which scared the shit out of me I screamed loudly and punched him hard I had a long scratch on my face he held his lips and looked at me madly “What the hell you FUCKING ASSHOLE,”I screamed getting up he growled then there was a loud roar I kept my eyes on him he did to I balled up my fist “Isabella come here,”Lucan said I looked at him and rolled my eye's and just walked past him but he slammed me against the wall his eye's Crystal bright red “Don't you ever walk away when I'm talking to you,”He said I huffed “You might be King But your sure the hell ain't mine,”I said and pushed off of me and walked away .

I saw Venika on her phone I ran to her she looked at me “Hey Isabella,”She said “Hey, so what you doing today,”I said she looked at me “Well I'm looking for something fun,”She said I smiled “Okay well I know somewhere it's in this castle but in the lower castle,”I said wiggling my eyebrows “Um Wait like hot guys eating blood cause I'm starving,”She said we laughed and got in the elevator and went down to the Party room.

Once we got there I stopped it smelt like Sweat, Sex, Liquor and blood I cringed Venika squealed “Wait Venika now I don't think we should be here cause look all they are doing is having sex and drinking blood,”I said she looked at me and flashed her eye's I almost walked away but  “Oh Come on stop being a Queen and get fucking loose,”She said dragging me in here I wanted to leave but she had a tight grip on me and I didn't want to leave her.

She sat us at a booth I was about to leave but she sat me down and looked at me “Isabella stay I promise it's gonna be find I mean it isn't like their gonna poison you,”She said I rolled my eyes “Venika we need to leave what if they try to drug us huh really I don't want to take that kinda risk,”I said getting up but two man came up to us I backed up and sat down, Lord help me, even though we Vertons don't believe in God well guess what I use to be human, One of them handed me a drink only me I didn't want to drink it but Venika gave me the eye while this dude started fucking her Ew.

I drunk the blood it had a liquor in it my throat started to burn I hissed and shook it off the guy chuckled “First time drinking huh,”He said I looked at him raised an eyebrow “Sorry Sir I'm no,”I paused I felt weird everything was blurry I was confused “What's happening,”I said panicking he got on top of me “Don't worry just take this pill and juice and it will take away the blurry vision,”He said I looked around I tried not to take it but it happened and I felt drugged up, I felt him stick in me “Please No, No,”I said crying all I could hear is moans he just eased inside me I tried to stop him but he wouldn't I moved up he start thrusting in me harder I hit his chest “St-Stop,”I cried pushing him out of me he fell on the couch panting I pulled up my panties and stumbled my whole way while crying Venika ran after me I cried as I stumbled threw the hallways I couldn't see so I had to feel the walls until I tripped and fell on my knees I cried I heard Venika heels clicking “Isabella I'm so sorry are you okay,”She said helping me I cried “No I'm not Cause you said everything was alright Venika I'm Not alright I can't see shit I'm scared and I just wanna go home,”I screamed at her before stumbling my way somewhere into someone hard rock chest I fell and looked around and couldn't see “Isabel- Oh hi Dad and Lucan,”She said I felt on the floor and sniffled I felt someone touch me “Don't touch me,”I growled panicking trying to find the wall “What's wrong with Isabella Venika and why is she acting like she's blind,”Jack said I carefully got up and looked around I held my stomach “That's because I c-can't see, Venika tell him what happened,”I cried “Isabell-,”I cut her off I felt my hair turn to flames I held a fire ball “TELL HIM,”I roared she sighed “She got drugged okay she didn't want to she said she wanted to leave the party but I didn't so she stayed,”She said I growled loudly “That's not the full damn story Venika exactly why did you stay in the party,”I said in a mad deep voice stumbling against the wall “Okay, Okay Isabella we get it you guys got drugged and she left you,”Jack said “No Dad I didn't leave her, she was drugged and I was well um,”She paused I could see finally when I saw her I growled and walked up to them and looked at them “She had sex Okay Sex While I was getting taken advantage of one man fucking reason why I am leaving and never coming back,”I said storming off “Isabella, Isabella,"They yelled I ran to my room and started packing .

Well the rest will be on you know Private Chapters😝😝😝💋💋💋✌✌✌🍆🍆🍆🌹🍆.