Act 2

Miku held her hand out to the music note. There was a spark of electricity. It frightened her, but she had to know what this musical note was, so she grabbed it out of the air as sparks flew everywhere. Miku examined it further and discovered it had a play button on the front. She thought of pushing it but decided something bad could happen if she did so she went and sat back down, memories flooding into her mind. Eating mandarin oranges with Rin, peeling bananas with Len, fighting over the last batch of ice cream with Kaito, and probably the most humorous, getting drunk with Meiko on New Year’s Eve. Getting drunk with Meiko on New Year’s Eve! Miku smiled at the thought. If there was ever an alcoholic it was Meiko. But Miku had fun none the less. She didn’t exactly remember what happened but it had something to do with bickering over who sang better and they had to take shots after each song. Or maybe Rin just wanted to see everyone drunk. She was the sort of person to play pranks and trick people. Miku felt another tear slide down her cheek. She missed her friends so much. Rin and Len… The blonde-haired twins. Kaito… with his sapphire blue hair and ice cream addiction. Meiko’s dirty brown hair, probably from all that alcohol. And Luka’s odd pink hair… Luka was perhaps the weirdest Vocaloid Miku had ever heard. Rin, Len, Kaito, Meiko, and herself all sang in Japanese. But Luka… She could sing in English! Miku was often jealous of that ability. She wondered if she would ever learn a different language. She hoped so. After all Miku couldn’t even talk in English. She could only speak Japanese. Miku began pondering again when she got an idea. She pushed the button on the musical note and it began to play a very familiar tune. It was the first song her and Master had ever made. …It was World is Mine. This gave Miku another idea. If her friends could see or hear her she would give them an act. This would be Hatsune Miku’s last performance…