Abberant

"Mom, I'll be fine. I can take care of myself and I called you for I was expecting you to be congratulating me but all I heard from you was you worried words. This is my dream, my ambission, and I'm gonna prove it to you by graduating as an official psychiatrist."

I texted mom as I paced around my apartment and packed up my bag. This was the third day I'm convincing mom that I'd be okay and it seems I'm just wasting my time doing so. The day was coming and it's tomorrow already. I'll be taking two big luggage and a backpack which made me thought of hiring or asking someone to carry them for me. Max went up in my mind to do that sort of job, he's a guy friend though he fantasizes guys but doesn't look gay. He's the perfect guy to carry my stuffs because he's the only one I'm trusting now.

"Hey Max, tomorrow's my depart from the city because I'm heading to a building called Fein Seclusion located 100 miles away. I just want you to come over to my apartment, a drive towards the bus station and carry my bags to the bus, that's all you have to do."

I waited for him to text back and I was crossing my fingers that he wouldn't turn me down. As I waited, I went along my collection of novels for me to take since cellphones doesn't work there. I decided to bring three novels but then was disturbed by the sudden ringing of my phone, I picked it up and it was finally Max.

"Bella, Hey, I was just finish taking a shower and I read your message and sure I'll help you. At what time should I be coming?"

"Thank God, the time maybe is at 6:30 a.m. It'll be exactly 7:00 when we arrive at the bus station."

"Okay, see you tomorrow."

"Thank you so much, Max."

"No problem."

The call ended and I was relieved. The only remaining problem is to whom I'd be talking to except my patient. I don't think Caesar likes to talk to me anyway although we have he same room but I'll be putting that aside for now. I took out my MP3 from my drawer just behind my bed because I don't look forward to talking with someone during the trip. I set everything out accordingly beside my door and thought it through to make sure I won't be stressed or experience a panic attack during the trip. I checked the time by my wall clock which hung unequally behind the variety of framed pictures and it was already 9:00 p.m sharp. I jumped to my dark colored mattress that automatically made my body go limp, turned off my lamp, covered myself up with the silver sheets and fell asleep.

-

"C'mon! You're gonna be late!"

"Just start the car already!"

Max was here already even though I've just finish changing my clothes and applying cosmetics. He was already carrying my bags and loaded it up on his car. Amazingly, he was well-dressed with a tank top and a matching dark ripped jeans although he wore a pair of fake eyeglasses. I got out from my apartment with my hair tied up, a silver jacket that goes with my black top, blue fitted jeans and brown sneakers.

"Get in! It's already 6:45!"

Max yelled and I hurried my way out from my apparent and into the car, he then got in too and started the engine. We drove off the busy street and I kept on checking my watch which seemed caught his attention,

"Bella, If only you've set your alarm, you would've been 15 minutes early."

"I can't do anything about it already, we're on our way now."

"Yeah, right."

With our luck, there weren't any red lights and we actually made it in time although everyone's there already. We were only five minutes early which really made me feel at ease. I got out and Max followed, he unloaded my bags and proceeded to the bus, I approached Mr. Lee for attendance checking and told me that I could sit anywhere in the bus and I thought of being at the back on the right, I made my way inside where everyone was already in their places, Ellie and Miranda was seated together, Lina and Catch also but I decided to be alone, actually I didn't have the choice, Caesar and Fray was alone too and I didn't want to be seated with them. Compared to Max's attire, Caesar's was impressive, to describe him, he was those guy who wore simple clothes but can outshine those who wore clothes worth billions, he had blue jeans, silver converse sneakers, a checkered-pattern dark brown shirt with its sleeves rolled up until his elbow and had only one intertwined button below his chest that made his gray tank top underneath show up, his thick dark hair was fixed up showing his pale forehead and he had his earphones on. He then glances at me for a short moment and then averted his gaze away slowly through his window. He was seated at the left side on the second to the last row, Fray was just at the opposite side. As I finally reached my seat and settled down, I glance through the window to see Max and he was there, waving his hand slowly, saying goodbye. I smiled, waved back and barely whispered a 'thank you', his lips curled to say 'you're welcome' and afterwards headed to his car and drove off. The engine of the bus finally started and I had my earphones on. The estimated time of our travel was seven hours and that's enough time to drain my phone and go deep in my thoughts.