Arrival

As time flies and the bus moves, the view through my window was gradually changing, the modernized city I knew became a country farm. I can no longer see huge TVs plastered along railings of buildings, instead it was enormous trees. It was like going back from the past. I checked the time and it was 10:50. I guess the driver doesn't plan on delaying the trip which means we'll be arriving at 2:00. I stood up to check at the others and as expected, thy were asleep, except myself. Sighing, I fall back on my seat and hummed the song that was playing on my phone, Claire recommended it and I loved it, it was twice by little dragon. From then on, I can't seem to stop myself from humming it. As the song reached the chorus, I flutter my eyes closed and fell asleep.

"Wake up! We're here!"

A loud piercing voice tingled unto my ear and I flinched from it. I immediately took off my earphones and glance up at the origin of the voice. It was Caesar, his facial features expressed an annoyed and furious look, forcing me to send back an irritated look towards him. He shrugged his shoulders and left off, leaving only myself inside the bus. I peered through the window and standing there was the tall white building, five storeys high and it was wide, enough to accommodate at least five hundred thousand people. I made my way our the bus, kept my earphones unto my pocket and rushed for my two luggage, I got in trouble pulling two heavy luggage which made it hard to catch up with them but it gave me time to look around. The dark green trees surrounding the wide pavement, the gray firmament that envelopes the place which matches the mood the building emits perfectly ——— depressing. I can't hear any noises as I entered the building, human noises I mean. I can only hear the tapping of spoon on a cup from the old woman behind the assistance table and a sound of appliances running. There were not much ornament around the big hallway, just small flowers and plants and that's it. I hurried to the staircase for I was already losing sight of them but fortunately, I caught up with them and I was breathless. Mr. Lee was in front of the crowd with the assistant of the one managing Fein that was leading us to our room, each room we passed by were the rooms of some psychiatrist too although they're professionals already. After walking through four staircases, we finally made it to our rooms and they were facing each other. Mr. Lee then had us grouped and sent us to our respective rooms, Cath was the first one to enter, second was Caesar, third was Fray and I was the last. I had trouble again moving my stuff to enter the room but then a firm hand laid on top of mine and I looked up to see who it was and it was Fray. I didn't know the gut nor have I observed him  even thought of him or had the urge to get to know him but it was the first time for my eyes to land straight towards his eyes. He had a thick brown hair, it was messy but it seems to suit him well, he had pale green eyes and his complexion as fair, his lips was dry and pale and his collarbone was exposed which made me feel uneasy.

"I'll help you with that."

He uttered in a whisper.

"Thanks."

I replied with a low tone of voice. I took off my hands and smiled as I then got my other luggage and successfully fit it through the door, it was successful for Fray too. The space of the room was big just enough for four people, it had all we need, an air conditioner, a small refrigerator, and a bathroom that had two showers. I scanned more of the room and there was only one middle-sized window between two beds, surprisingly we had separate beds, two on the left corner and another two on the right, we didn't plan to be beside with an opposite sex so the girl's side was the right and boy's side was the left. I was at the right most corner and Caesar was the left most corner. I slid my luggage at the bottom of my bed and dumped my backpack on the mattress. I checked the time and it was already 2:30in the afternoon, Cath was already unpacking her bag where she got out her shoes, a picture of her family and friends, and some of her notebooks. Fray brought out his laptop and plugged his headphones, it seems he was wanting to do that from the long the trip because his luggage and backpack were just placed behind his bed. Caesar was unpacking his bags too but he only took out his shoes and some pocket books. I didn't plan yet to unpack my bags for it was what I'm gonna do later on at night, I decided to peek through the window and it was soothing. We didn't talk that much to each other for we were just doing stuff we didn't want anyone to mendle. A few moments later, a knock was heard from the door, Cath opened it up and it was a female that wore clothes like that of a doctor,

"Excuse me but I'm here to inform you about tomorrow's schedule."

She handed out a paper where I assume contains the schedule she says, before the female was about to leave, Cath stopped her to ask,

"Are there any schedule for tonight then?"

"There is actually at 7:00, the canteen is open for dinner, the foods are free unless you buy some extra snacks."

"I see, so from here onwards before 7:00, we will just be staying in our room."

"Nobody mentioned about all of you having some activities this afternoon so I guess you're correct."

"Thanks for the info. then."

Cath smiled and slowly closed the door, she then turned to face us and announced the schedule.

"At about 7:30 in the morning, a general meeting will commence. At 8:10 we would get some quick lessons and tips and at 8:30, we would finally meet our patients and start the therapy."