A Christmas Carol

A Christmas Carol

© 2013, caseyxo

 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. This book contains material protected under International and Federal Copyright Laws and Treaties. Any unauthorized reprint or use of this material is prohibited. No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system without express written permission from caseyxo (Casey). 

✯ * ★ * ❅ * ☃ * ❅ * ★ * ✯

They decided to make A Christmas Carol of their own. So they did.

Almost seventeen-year-old Carol Bell loves Christmas. Even her name rings Christmas. Like every year, her sister and her sister's husband are coming to fly out from their home in Colorado to spend Christmas with Carol and her parents in Pennsylvania, and Carol could not be more ecstatic to finally get to see her treasured sister and spend her most anticipated holiday with the family. But the plan goes a little awry when her older sibling has a baby two and a half weeks before the due date and her parents fly out to be part of the experience, leaving Carol home alone for what is only supposed to be a day or two. Although Carol is bummed that she isn't there to witness the first moments of life of her baby niece, she doesn't mind having the house to herself for a little while; that is until she gets the news that an unexpected blizzard hit the west coast and the likelihood that her parents will make it back home in time for Christmas decreases significantly. What's a girl like Carol supposed to do when she has no family to celebrate the holiday season with and Christmas is vastly approaching? The popular boy next door who Carol hasn't corresponded with since fifth grade, Noel Henley, might have an answer for that.

✯ * ★ * ❅ * ☃ * ❅ * ★ * ✯

quick little author disclaimer that this story isn't good (i find it really cringe-worthy tbh). i wrote most of it when i was 15 (i'm 20 now) and it lacks having a major plot and idk basically the gist of what i'm saying is that this isn't my best work but i'm leaving it up a) because it's a good portrayal of how much my writing has grown and b) because you guys seem to be for the most part enjoying it and i don't wanna be that person who deletes a story that people enjoy reading. but honestly, don't expect much from this story.