Chapter 23 - Venice

Continuation ....

After about 4 Hrs ....... They wake up and as usual Nandini goes to washroom first. Manik orders for two coffee. Nandini comes out .

N: Manik where will we go today ?

M: hmmmm.🤔.....lets go for a ' gondola ride ' {The gondola is a traditional, flat-bottomed Venetian rowing boat, well suited to the conditions of the Venetian lagoon. }

N: ya ?

M: yes ...happy ??

N: yup ! Soooo happy ..... ( she hugs Manik in excitement)

Manik smiles and hugs her back . She then breaks the hug . Manik gets into the washroom and freshens up . They have their coffee ....and goes for a gondola ride . They then go and have food and then they tour the whole city .... It's night time and a Nandini is tired by now .

N: Manik lets go back to the hotel now .

M:oh ya u have spectrophobia right ?

N: but I don't Any problem if ppl are there around , now don't make me remember about any scary stuff , let's go ...

M: acha fyn ...

They walk and is about to reach the hotel . Nandini trips and falls . She hurt her elbow . It starts bleeding over there . Manik cares for her . He picks her up and rushes to the hotel . He asks them for first aid . They do it and Manan goes to their room .

M: is it hurting ?

N: not much .

Manik gives her a glass of water .

N: Manik can I ask u something?

M: yeah .

N: u said u married me only to take revenge and make me suffer . But ur actions doesn't prove what u said . I mean u took me here also and gave me so much of happiness . Why did u do like that If u still don't love me ?

M: 😶 listen I cared for u doesn't mean whatever I said b4 was wrong . I cared for u because once I loved u so much . And it's always difficult to forget first love .

N's POV : whatever u say Manik , Ik deep inside ur heart u still love me .

Nandini lie down to sleep and even Manik also .

M's POV : she started have suspicions. Godddd she is really multitalented .

It's next day .....Manik and Nandini is having a peaceful sleep . Just then Manik gets a call from his office ( Anant calls )

M: hello

A: hello sir

M: yeah what happened ?

A: sir Kuber sir is in hospital .

M: what ?

A: yes sir

M: ok I'll come in the next flight possible .

He cuts the call.

N: kya hua Manik?

M: dad is in hospital

N: what ? Why ?

M: idk now just go freshen up I'll books ticket ASAP .

N: yeah .

They get ready and reach the airport and they fly back to Mumbai !

It's night time in Mumbai . Manik calls Anant and he informs that Kuber is in MALHOTRA mansion . Manan goes to MALHOTRA mansion . They reach and Manik rushes in . The duo finds nyonika and Kuber in the room . When Manan comes nyonika comes out of the room . She gets a call .